so.... anyone think it possible to enlarge a penis?

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Why would anyone want to increase their penis?

Surely its what you do with it that matters and i really do believe that. In fact some women cannot cope with large/larger cocks.

Completely agree. Massive cocks frighten me. And if men spent less time worrying about the size and more time learning how to use them properly, there would be a lot more satisfied women! :P

In answer to the question, I don't believe you can add inches, nothing noticable anyway.

from what I read some pumps can slightly incrase the width but not the length, I follow ancient indo european traditions to increase penis size with the intestine of a goat, if you dont remove the intestine first you have a massive ram like cock

I think there is far too much insecurity about size-someone who is confident which is generally one of th biggest turn ons in bed doesn't worry about their size...

GymJunki3 wrote:

I think there is far too much insecurity about size-someone who is confident which is generally one of th biggest turn ons in bed doesn't worry about their size...

i sometimes worry about my size but you just cant get 3 inches removed from the middle.

if you believe that you believe anything

I'm of an average size (and pretty happy with it), but I was also wondering if it'd be possible to enlarge the penis and I was considering trying pumps or stretching (my girlfriend think it's a stupid idea). It does seem possible to enlarge the penis without surgery: according to the Daily Mail, a paper was published in the British Journal of Urology which followed a number of men as the embarked on a stretching program. By the end of the study, they found, on average, an increased length.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1378647/Penis-enlargement-Study-finds-non-surgical-methods-DO-increase-length.html

My objections are that it involves stretching over a period of several months and stretching can be uncomfortable and while the study didn't report any side effects (other than a longer penis and some brusing and pain in some cases), this doens't mean that there aren't any and it's not clear if stretching is good for the penis in the long term. Better a smaller but functional penis for life than one that doesn't work or stops working in a few years (IMO).

gunther wrote:

from what I read some pumps can slightly incrase the width but not the length, I follow ancient indo european traditions to increase penis size with the intestine of a goat, if you dont remove the intestine first you have a massive ram like cock

hahahaha aewsome

No. If it worked everyone would be walking around with huge cocks and a full head of hair (cures for baldness are jut as flimsy).

Seems possible: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1378647/Penis-enlargement-Study-finds-non-surgical-methods-DO-increase-length.html