cock rings????

My husband loves to use cock rings and he defo doesn't get any complaints from me.... now I read somewhere that using cock rings can increase the size of his manhood permanently and didnt really think it was possible. But lately im convinced it is getting bigger! (Again no complaints from me!! Lol) I was just wondering if anyone has heard or seen any evidence of this being true or even possible???

I have heard of men 'clamping' to increase the size of their penis permanently, usually the girth. And I've seen people ask if it can be done with a cock ring, with the answer always being no; you need a clamp. Don't know the exact details just that they are different and cock rings don't create the same effect, though if it was a tight enough cock ring worn in the same way I'm not sure why it wouldn't. I mean they say the cock rings sold for use during sex can't be tight enough to 'clamp' but that's a bit general. It could still be possible.

I would imagine you've read a similar confusion, where someone has mixed up clamping and using a cock ring or happened to have found a cock ring tight enough to work as a clamp, if that makes sense? Like many size enhancing techniques there's a bugger ton of conflicting information out there!

There could well be something going on that's giving your OH a size increase, but I'd say your situation isn't a common one or, well... you'd see a lot more men with huge members I would imagine. Certainly my OH has never gained anything but a temporary size increase from cock rings. But you never know. If it works it works :)

1 Like

Well im pretty sure it has hun certain positions really emphasise it especially from the side or behind big smiles though haha x

I have a few rubber/metal ones, they do make it harder and can make it bigger, but it tends to go back down to "normal" after a hour or so. It only gets fatter not longer.

cant falt cock rings as they work very well my oh half gets a hard one when i wear mine