So excited to get my new tat!

So I'm quite heavily tattooed, all on show, although I can cover them all if needs be. I have a space on the inside of my arm at the top. I wanted to get something personal to my hubby and myself, something to represent our new sexual journey. I've spent hours reading inspirational quotes, quotes about person growth, quotes from subs. Nothing really hit the mark. Then whilst on a long drive I started putting something together of my own. This is what I came up with, what do you all think?

Boundaries limit growth
Push my boundaries,
question my limitations
Encourage me to grow
Then come with me on the journey

In my opinion the first one sounds the best when I read it out loud. But then again I'm not a native speaker :)

But I would just go with the one I felt most comfortable with, since it will be with you for a while and it's supposed to be personal.

Hope it works out!

I love the last two lines. I don't know how your artist will like the whole 'push my boundaries, question my limitations' just because someone who doesn't know what you are reffering to could see it in a bit of a bad way, if you know what I mean? But at the end of the day it's personal to you. I'm sure you don't need to be told to think once, twice more before you get the tattoo ;)

Sorry, what do you mean the first one. The 5 lines make up the quote x

The artist is my cousin! I wanted something that would refer to our journey into the world of bdsm but as I've got teenage children needed something that could have dual meaning, it can also refer to personal growth, challenge yourself every day to become the best you can be

What counts is if you like it.

I have just had a piece started that is for me rooted in my journey through feeling more sexually liberated, D/s, passion, intensity, love, desire. Very people knew what I was getting started, very few people will understand the meaning, to look t it will just be pretty and artistic. But the meaning is there for me and that is all that matters.

x

Thanks peeps!
I just wanted your opinions as I'm far from a creative writer! X

I think it's really nice and as it's personal to you it makes it more special :)

i like tatts, though I do not have any my self as yet. I was contemplating on it though, recently

I think it's great. Go for it!

I like it too, maybe you should consider creative writing!

All done! Love it but it's a bit purple at the moment, the inside of your bicep is pretty tender and bruises really easy but it will be gorgeous when it's settled

I like it! need pics :)

I think it’s a lovely sentiment. Hopefully you’ll heal quickly.

I think it's a beautiful piece of writing - and it obviously has a deep meaning for you. I have some tattoo's, just pretty pics though, nothing that means anything as such. My eldest daughtest has some beautiful tattoos and a couple are very meaningful quotes - something I may have to look into :)

Love the sound of your new tat. Remember me? Would love to see it on you know what.