Which Tattoo should I get.

I'm thinking of having a delicate girly tattoo on my hip to pubic area.

Anyone got any ideas or can point me to a good picture source?

Thank LL xXx

The world is your oyster, so many ideas! Give us some guidelines. :)

f***yeahtattoos.tumblr.com is pretty good for inspiration...

but agree with noon - some idea of your likes, dislikes, etc etc...??

Im not really big on tattoos personally but I have seen some beautiful and meaningful ones on some people.

I think something meaningful to you will work great.

Some popular ones along that area are flowers/roses, a phrase or term in another language, celtic designs etc

There's a lot of options... Good luck. Just a little reminder in how it's a permanent thing (for the most part). I get annoyed at people having names of partners.. not all relationships last. >.<

violet designed both of my tattoos- to an extent, and her own, and her next one

and i would agree that flowers would look great on the hip/pubic area

If you have to ask are ya really sure you want one? :P

OK OK ...yes I'm sue I want one,but I understand that having one on view all the time is potentially stupid.So I want something delicate and dainty that could be covered by bikini bottoms.

I am leaning towards flowers lines script rather than "pictures" and something that is long and thin.

What about the pattern on the back of your sexy boot's the laces weaving in and out the boot holes or you could even have a pattern of a zip it's just a idea good luck with whatever you choose LuciousLips p

I would say.... if you don't know what you want , then you are not ready to get one... sorry to sound sharp and harsh but I know so many people with tattoos that they dont like.

I have quite a few tattoos and usually let the idea hang around for about 6 months before I actually get it.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Well. It's entirely up to you. Asking people online for ideas when we have next to no idea of your body shape/tone etc is a little daft. Everyone is different and what looks fab on one person would look daft on someone else.

If your sure of a vague idea then I'd suggest going to the tattoo parlour and ask them for their suggestions. You may have to pay a little for them to draw a design for you, but you can see something entirely in front of you after they've drawn it and you can decide what bits you want to change or which bit you entirely love!

They are usually great to give you idea's. It's their job after all.

I don't agree - asking others for "ideas" isn't daft at all. Taking one of those ideas exactly without thinking about *other* factors would be but asking for suggestions can't do any harm.

Adx

If you're thinking of script, is there a motto or phrase or line of poetry that specifically speaks to you? I'm not all that keen on 'tagline' tattoos myself, but I love the idea of having some special words that mean something to you almost hidden in a design, so if you had flowers on a vine, having the script worked into the vine. Would be fairly intense, especially if you want it seriously tiny, but the few like that I've seen I thought were so beautiful. But then, I don't see the point of just slapping a picture on like some kind of sticker, I much prefer something that appears different depending on how you look at it or what you're thinking when you do. Easter eggs are amazing if done right.

easy_tiger wrote:

What about the pattern on the back of your sexy boot's the laces weaving in and out the boot holes or you could even have a pattern of a zip it's just a idea good luck with whatever you choose LuciousLipsExternal Media p

MMmmm the idea of the piercings that can be laced is very interesting indeed

corset piercing rock!

occhiverdi wrote:

corset piercing rock!

They do indeed and I can stop if I want.

I take the point from an earlier comment saying its probably not the right time if you don't know what you want

Thanks to you all so far any more for any more???

I'm not sure how good this stuff actually is, but you can buy special paper for inkjet printers to make those temporary tattoos. Might be worth a go if you have an idea and want to see how it looks on your body?

http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/products-Inkjet-and-laser-tattoo-paper_267.htm

I am an inveterate researcher,and rarely make a descision without gathering as many facts as I can.

My question was part of my research and you responses will help inform and shape the outcome.

So all views are welcome to me xXx

LuciousLips wrote:

I am an inveterate researcher,and rarely make a descision without gathering as many facts as I can.

My question was part of my research and you responses will help inform and shape the outcome.

So all views are welcome to me xXx

I read that as invertebrate and wondered if you planned a snail or butterfly tattoo!

My first tattoo was of a gecko, I love it. They made the stencil from my keyring and it reminds me of some wonderful holidays I've had. The only thing I would change is the positioning isn't quite right, but it's on my back and I can't see it. I'm off to get a flying unicorn tattooed on my ribs on monday, woohoo can't wait. My oh is coming so he can laugh at my crying. I agree with what some others have said, tattoo's are personal, I dont think they are something you should rush into, although I dont see a problem with getting them for purely aesthetic reasons. I love corset piercings.

PS I'll some pics on my profile on fet next week as I know a couple of you are about on there

http://fetlife.com/users/723771 My new tattoo is on my fet account

Well I got me a piercing hip bars ,thank all for your views most helpful