So I reviewed the lingerie post thread (poll)

I viewed all 1700+ posts the the lingerie photo category only to be left with a question which I will come back to in a minute. Many were hot, several were non-model types that picked out stuff perfectly suited for their body type. Some guys wore it well but many just showed off their knickers. I hosted several post yourself type websites years ago but never actually asked the question why. Starting a poll here to ask why you are interested and willing to show off your intimate wear. I am curious to the replies. Let me know if I need to add another vote category.

• Exhibitionist
  • Showing off an outfit
  • Want to share because I like it
  • Others have asked for ideas
  • I just like the feeling
0 voters
2 Likes

I simply share mine because Iā€™ve received them all as testers and want to show people what they look like on a non model, real life, slightly squishy body lol.

You can have a look at the Lovehoney models, but until you see it on someone thatā€™s a similar size to yourself, you never really know what itā€™ll look like.

8 Likes

@be3169 I posted my 2nd lingerie photo of me wearing my OHs red bra & knickers in response to the question asked in the ā€˜Men Wearing Braā€™sā€™ section of why men like doing this (see Post here: Men wearing bras - #61 by Mid-50s_kiwi)

Iā€™d never tried wearing a bra before reading this discussion or even thought about it so gave it a go and decided to post a photo of me wearing this red outfit to gauge the reaction, simple as that really.

Will I post further images in the future? Hmmm not sure probably only if I strongly feel like theres something worth sharing but highly unlikely.

Good question to ask :+1:

:sunglasses:

I donā€™t think thereā€™s just one answer Iā€™d pick, itā€™s a mixture of all.

Exhibitionism, absolutely, guilty as charged, but Lovehoney has also become a rather large part of my day-to-day life and Iā€™m surrounded by beautiful lingerie. I thoroughly review it and therefore wear it regularly. Itā€™s become a hobby to review and take photos and provide a visual for others. Plus, itā€™s fun and I really enjoy it :smiling_face:

6 Likes

None of the above for me really , i was going through a low confidence patch and started noticing the images of all body sizes and shapes and all looking gorgeous and thought yeah i might do that , being on the larger size i worry constantly about my size in sexy underwear and finally having the courage to press post gave me the confidence i needed at that time , have only done 2 but am always thinking about doing it again .

2 Likes

Great point and I figured I would miss a couple of options in the poll. Tried to add ā€œSelf Confidenceā€ but polls canā€™t be edited after a few minutes apparently. Perhaps a moderator can add it in on my behalf.