Solo and kinky.. What's the best toy(s) for a lone woman

Hi, I live alone and obviously am not daft enough to seek out play partners as I'm also a careworker so have to isolate as much as possible to protect my clients. I love bondage, pain, rough sex.. I have a toy collection and z grwat imagination but am getting increasingly frustrated now.. Any ideas on what to buy next? Thanks in advance

What sort of things do you already have? That will help us to make useful suggestions.

A wand. Amazing powerful vibrations, numerous attachments for different effects(stimulation) and if you get the plug in version it will last as long as you can (electricity availability applies lol)

1 Like

You said you like it rough https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44006 Out of stock currently but doubt you would get much capable of rougher..

I've got a wand, nipple and clit clamps and pumps, a ball gag, dp vibrating dildo, a dildo, g spot vibrator, various anal toys, rope, gaffa tape..

Error updating post.

rockstar wrote:

What sort of things do you already have? That will help us to make useful suggestions.

zombifiedguy I've got a wand, nipple and clit clamps and pumps, a ball gag, dp vibrating dildo, a dildo, g spot vibrator, various anal toys, rope, gaffa tape..

I had to work away a lot during lockdown and like you my wife struggled with making solo play kinky enough. She found the best thing to do was introduce combinations- nipple clamp, butt plug and bullet or anal beads, rabbit and blind fold. She also got in to love egg through the day so that by the time it was playtime she was already half way there!

Sex machine sounds like your next step​:+1: