Best toy for single woman

Hi all, I have a range of toys (I did the monthly thing with love honey a few years ago) but I always end up pleasuring myself with the same toys. Since becoming single id like to find others that I can use to have a bit of a change.
I usually use a vibration type one and usually finish myself off with the glass dildo

4 Likes

Have you tried a wand for solo play love mine

1 Like

I have a small rechargeable wand, it’s annoying having to re charge some of these toys sometimes though :joy:

Have you tried a womanizer ?

3 Likes

The lovehoney eletric wand is great it has a scroll.wheel.so.ypu can
increase or decrease

2 Likes

Is that the suction one?

Yeah, I have the Pro40 and the premium. And I’m guaranteed a orgasm every time. It took a couple of goes with it to find the right sweet spot, but definitely worth it.

1 Like

Is it easy to use alone? The problem I find is I have my vibrator in one hand and the dildo in another, then I have to try and put my phone up somewhere while trying to watch something

1 Like

Yeah I find easy to use alone, but I’ve never used a dildo at the same time though, sorry not much help with that bit. I mainly lay on the bed when I’m using mine and prop up my phone on the pillow if I’m using our material.

2 Likes

I’m not a woman but from what I hear the magic wand or the womanizer are great

Womanizer premium 2 - fully recommend !

I can’t use clit toys by themselves as I need an internal toy to go with it, but I can use dildos by themselves with no problems. Can be a pain if you’re trying to watch something while both hands are busy so I see what you mean there. I’ll usually just use my imagination if I’m on my back and require all hands on deck, though. I have the Womanizer premium and it’s fine when paired with a dildo. You just have to be careful not to knock it out of place.

Rabbits are good if you want to keep one hand free. I usually go for those when I want a quick, easy session. However, rabbits can also be hit or miss depending on your anatomy.

1 Like

Hi @sexyloverr, top 3 in no particular order:

DOXY or LH Classic wand.
Silicone vibrating dildo my FAVOURITE silicone toy
A glass dildo this is one of my faves

1 Like

It sounds like you have received some great advice and I wish you luck. From my understanding my top three would be a bullet, a wand (mains power), womanizer. Good luck

Top 3 tips - from looking at how much joy they bring my wife-

50 shades greedy girl
Mains powered wand
Suction one - she only has womanizer startlet at the moment due to funds being tight, but would love to take it up to the pro.

(post deleted by author)