Solo male anal play

Anyone do it?

Thoughts?

I probably won't follow through on it but it's a current consideration of mine.

I don't wish to take it into the bedroom with my OH though.

Experiences anyone?

J

I do it and I like it.

I enjoy a bit of fun with my prostrate massager. If you don't give it a try...

I do it and like it very much, too.

Started as a teenager, (many moons ago), just seeing what felt good, and the answer was 'all sorts of stuff'. Only in the past few years since getting to know particularly LH and other web shops have I allowed myself to follow my interest with some proper toys have I had my most stimulatiing and exciting solo fun.

OH doesn't know, might freak out one day if she were to stumble upon it, but we'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it, it's a part of who I am. it'd be fun if she joined me in the right circumstances, by i am content keeping the two parts of my sexual character apart at present, as we also have a great time when we are together (long distance relationship)

I occasionally engage in some bum play when on a solo run - lots of lube and a vibrating dildo. I don't think I've ever hit the prostate, but I find it intensifies everything. My OH also occasionally uses it on me.

I have done it in the past, using anal beads and anal vibrators.

Now use a butt plug most days without the OH knowing. Most of the time now its a mutual part of our sex play between the OH and myself.

I do, though depends on my mood.

OH is fully aware, and accepts the need for a little me time. That said it was also a good precurser a long time ago to bring ass play into the bedroom. I once read a book called 'Lesbian sex tips for men' (or something like that) and always remembered the line "How can you justify penetrating your partner in the ass, if you haven't experienced it yourself.

My OH does and I don't mind at all. If you do decide to dabble in backdoor play you could try something small like this first? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23982 :) Xx