Solo Shower Play

Good evening, everyone! I’ve been wanting to start doing more in the shower with myself (than just the norm of course). Does anyone have recommendations on suction dildos, shower heads, or anything else that would be good to use in the shower with yourself?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

1 Like

Since installing a new power shower, one of the settings has jets that feel like sharp needles massaging the skin.

If I play with this jet on the underside of my cock along the frenulum it has my cock bobbing in seconds and me coming with no manual intervention in minutes.

The bonus is it is easy to clean up after a fantastic session.

6 Likes

No advice but welcome to the forum

No real advice but both a fan of suction cup dildo in the shower and we recently got a new shower head which is just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A suction dildo in the shower, with the shower water running, can’t do much better than that :joy:

4 Likes

I’m a devotee of the suction cup dildo in the shower. It’s my go to when ever my husband is away on a business trip. I usually attach it to the tiles before getting in the shower then I wash myself thoroughly and pay particular attention to my genitals then once I’m ready I bend over and back onto my plastic lover. I never fail to orgasm what with the deep penetration and my fingers in my clit I get the most amazing intense feelings that it makes my legs buckle. Mmmmm !

5 Likes

Suction cup dildo all the way. I love to attach it to the wall, turn the water on and take my time. Also makes clean up super easy.

4 Likes

Not quite solo but I often surprise my girl in the shower and reach in with a vibrator, make sure it’s on high because the water can lower the effect sometimes (I always finish her then allow her to complete her shower)

5 Likes

No real advice but I normally just use my hand and occasionally my stroker
But the wife uses her suction cup dildo combined with the showerhead or just her hand

I always use anal toys in the shower to minimize the risk of mess, re-applying lube can get frustrating but it’s worth it to feel clean during the act. Suction cup thruster works a treat but is very loud. My go to toys are usually my Lelo Loki Wave and glass dildo/plug in one. I also have a suction dildo but underestimated the size of it so it remains untested for now - it’s a little intimidating

1 Like

@Nick90 i also have a dildo that I underestimated how big it was, currently working up to confidence to try it.

3 Likes

hiya i bought the Lovehoney Curved Silicone Suction Cup Dildo 9 Inch omg amazing suction doesn’t fall off and love the fact you can insert a small bullet in the back of it

1 Like

Suction dildo on wall of shower and showerhead powering at my clit
Or suction dildo on floor of shower riding it rubbing my clit to orgasm

5 Likes

Can i ask how you guys are managing to do this with kids in the house etc? im a get up at 6am and in the shower before the busy day starts and with things lacking in the bedroom whats the secret! I have a itch that needs to be scratched.

We usually wait til they’re sleeping before we get up to anything :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes