some help please

Hi folks, just wondering what size of panties (12/14/16) would fit me ? I'm a 36" waist. Cant try the oh's as she's a size 8

Thanks

If you scroll past the product descripton on whatever item you like, it will tell you what waist/hip size each knicker size is suitable for. Just remember they will probably sit a bit lower than where you trousers normal do. Also if you get them and they arenlt a good fit you can send them back and swap the over with no issie :)

Forgot to say. I'm a male btw.

As LadyS says, on all clothing items below the product description there will be a size chart which will tell you your waist size corresponding to women's sizes on that brand/particular item. You could also check out this guide: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/buyers-guide/ It has lots of hints and tips!

Just bear in mind that it can be tricky to use a male waist size to buy female clothing as the 'waist' is measured differently for men and women. You can find conversion charts for jeans and such on google but I'm not sure how relevant they'd be to underwear.

My best guess is you'll want your hip size since that's where the waistband of the pants will sit. You can compare that to the hip measurements given on the item and hopefully find something that fits. There's an unfortunate degree of trial and error involved in finding womens underwear that fits, for both men and women!

Hi jambo - we have a lot of sexy men's lingerie that should give you a better fit. I'm not sure what you're looking for exactly so shout if you don't find it but I would recommend you check out the Male Power Lace Bikini Brief (Large) also the Male Power Strettch Lace Sexy Thong (L/XL) if it's colour you are after we now have some lovely Pink Lace Boxer Shorts 

Just back, bought a nice pair of panties size 14. Fits just right.

I've got some girls size 10 jeans and am 32" waist so at 36 16 would be a good guess.