Dressing up and wearing women's underwear

The idea of wearing womens underwear entrigues me but I've always wondered how you (men) know what size of womens clothes to buy?

Does anyone know of any kind of guide?

If it helps Im a waist size 30-32 in mens

Hi LSB. I think you'd probably be small/medium but check out the buyers guides... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/buyers-guide/

lots of the womens knickers on here have size guides judging by the guides you'll want to go for a womens large or size 14-16

Thanks... Maybe try a sale pair first

I think SS is right LSB i think 14-16 will be a little big on your 30-32" wasit my OH at 32" waist fit into my size 10s xx

If you are 30-32 in jeans then large or 14-16 will be too big. I'd go down to 10-12 instead. Sum Sub is right on the money I think.

For my money some of the one size stuff is pretty uninteresting to wear, depends what you like though.

Raptured wrote:

If you are 30-32 in jeans then large or 14-16 will be too big. I'd go down to 10-12 instead. Sum Sub is right on the money I think.

For my money some of the one size stuff is pretty uninteresting to wear, depends what you like though.

Thanks. What do you mean by the one size stuff?

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

Raptured wrote:

one size items are things like bodystockings xx

one size stuff tends to fit a broad range of clothes sizes typically size 6-8 up to 14-16

Gem26 wrote:

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

Raptured wrote:

one size items are things like bodystockings xx

Thanks, not sure im as interested in a bodysticking...but who knows. Trouble with being single and lonely

one size stuff tends to fit a broad range of clothes sizes typically size 6-8 up to 14-16

This. Sorry, should have explained. I find it's nicer the better an item fits. It is probably a good way for you to find out if it is something for you however and should give you a better idea of sizing going forward. Cheaper items tend to be sized this way for the most part.
Could always chuck some Oh! Points at it and see.

I take a 36inch waist in trousers and fit comfortably into a size 14 for lingerie and skirts.

I used to do it but haven't for a while, got all my lingerie of the website xdress.com, they do lingerie specifically for men in mens sizes.