Some help with size

Hello

Been looking at this body for my wife: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29983

And sizes go from 10-12 and 12-14 and so on.

My problem is that sometimes 10-12 is good and sometimes she needs 12-14. However there seem to be no other information on this particular pice of clothing so if anyone have it or if lovehoney personel could give some more detailed information on how this pice measures up I would be happy. Is it small for it's size or large?

And in general for PVC type material should I go up in size or down? whats better?

Do you know what part of her body affects the sizing? Like with me, if it's something that includes boobs and not legs, I go down, if it includes legs and not boobs I go up

I would say up. That sort of fabric doesn't have much stretch

Young and fun95 wrote:

Do you know what part of her body affects the sizing? Like with me, if it's something that includes boobs and not legs, I go down, if it includes legs and not boobs I go up

Well it's usually her butt that requires the larger sizes as it is very round and she does not like when things supposed to be briefs turn into strings.

But this seem to include boobs and butt so a bit hard then i guess. We have a seven til midnight corset that fits perfect as a size 10-12 but that one does not include anything below the stomach.

I have that, I bought size small as I'm size 8 to 10 and it fits perfectly. Sounds like a medium would be good for your wife.

As a man, I'd buy a 10-12 and the 12-14. Send the one that doesn't fit back to LH.

Think I will try the 10-12 and see. I'm not a fan of ordering something I know I will have to return so ordering both is not a alternative. Since I live far away as well sending back costs quite a deal so will try with the smaller once it's back in stock and hope it fits. if not I will try the other after that.