Something to stick a suction cup dildo to

I was wondering if anyone can think of something I can buy to stick a suction cup dildo to. Obviously you can stick it to a wall or floor etc but if we wanted to use it on the bed for example, there's nothing to stick it to.

Advice please? It doesn't have to be on LH either, just anything in general :)

I've used hardback books but not great if you might be messy... Maybe a small square of wood?

Headboard?
Bedside table or drawers?
The ceiling?
A mirror or large photo frame?
The tv?

the wall

I've used a plastic tea tray, an oval shaped one is best . Maybe a mirror or you could stick a bathroom tile to a piece of wood .

I've used a mirror previously. Like the plastic tea try idea though

weve got a granite chopping board, would work a treat nice and heavy and won't move !!

Plastic or metal tray would be good just not one you eat your dinner off in front of the TV, a solid placemat or lid from a storage box will work too you could even use the storage box to do positions other than on top

Depends what position you want to be in? Bedside table/drawer works for me although I recently discovered they stick to my wall too which is better if you want more of a spitroast type thing. We did have a mirror screwed to the wall at the end of our bed before which was really hot for that sort of thing, that way you get to watch yourself being fucked while sucking on it ;)

All of those sound like brilliant idea thanks, neither of us could thing of anything, our minds went blank lol

We were more thinking so she could ride it, but as I said, some of these sound like good ideas so thank you, more ideas are welcome of course

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/963376-suction-cup-dildos/

kitty x

There's a few devices on the market currently to help with this I think 9like TOM / The Other Man. I also know of something being developed aimed to resolve this issues but I'm not sure how far a long it is currently to being on the market.

Washing machine on fast spin.

One thing I should have mentioned is if you use a plastic tray the your gf can ride it on the bed with her knees on the tray either side of the dildo as that stops the tray from moving about, though make sure you put a pillow under each knee for comfort!

If you want to use it in bed, I think a lap tray might be your best bet. They have the soft bottom filled with those weird ball things, which would mould into the shape of your bed, then the top part is completely flat for you to stick the dildo to. Bathroom floors work too, for "riding" the dildo - just make sure to put towels or something else soft under the knees!