Sooo CLOSE (I think)

I have not posted on here for a long time (purely because I completelty forgot) so I think I should post something here: I think I might have came close to anal orgasm. I think.

Yeah, okay, so maybe some backstory. Since my parents are out of a town for a fair number of days, I decided to get out my collection of sex toys again and give them a whirl. Had a few problems with the douch at first (squatting helps when you want the stuff OUT but not when you want it IN), but then that perked up. Managed to fit two of fingers in before deciding to go with it.

I used the Doc Johnson 6 Inch Anal dildo to loosen it up a bit more, then when I felt ready, I used the Anal Beginners Realistic vibrator and, wahoo-boy, did that feel good. My entire body just felt soooo good. And I could definitely feel something building up.

And then, I don't bloody know how, I got a cramp. ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) I still don't know I did it. So I had to stop, give everything a clean down, and now I'm just waiting for my toys to dry out.

But, speaking as guy who has never had sex, or even done this sort of thing before, I feel proud of myself.

I am glad you got to experince an anal orgasam

Cramp is a pain in the ass ('scuse the pun!).

Hopefully you'll be cramp free the next time you play. Have fun x