SOOO, Where is the weirdest place you have masturbated :)

a boy who used to sit next to me in class at school used to regularly wank in class. I dont think he knew that I knew, but definately caught him a few times ;)

as for me, probably when i was sharing a room with a friend (who was asleep) whilst on holiday. :P

x

Probably during a lecture at uni or everytime I got stopped at traffic lights when I was out one night. Not particularly weird but I find it too hard to be quiet most of the time.

abacus wrote:

thought i would start this to see if i am alone on this.

The weirdest place i have ever masturbated (although i shouldnt have but was desperate) was in a bus shelter at 10:30 pm whilst waiting for a bus :)

How desperate can you be for a wank?

Very odd.

I have Wanked off everywhere ! I remember at primary school I was about 11 and mrs richardson would walk in with her patent stilettos and stockined Feet and that was it ! I used to ask to go to the toilet and i would wank off there I didn even have any spunk in my ballls !

In double English at school. Put my bag in my lap, my hand in my pocket and let nature take its course. I sat in the middle of the class but no-one around me guessed. At least I hope they didn't. Also on a variety of buses when I was a kid because the vibrations always made me hard!

I doubt I thought about it as I was only 16 and on my way to seeing my gf and knowing a quick play would help to delay if you get my drift ;)

On a marsh in the Thames estuary!

on the train coming back from the heatre but also had a lil bit of help:)

I went on a camp with the scouts as my mum helped out, I had my own tent so used to go in there in the evenings. Or at a friends house when I was about 14, we were playing hide and seek and I was in a cupboard in my friends brothers room and for some reason that made me horny. Go figure.

Otherwise its just normal things like at work or at school when I was young.

Under a blanket in the back of my Dad's camper van with Mum in the front driving back from grandparents at night, probably about 11 or 12 at the time

*grins*

Outside, up some external steps, looking into a window whilst watching a couple in bed together - so wrong I know

on a coach on my way to spain, 300 fellow students around me, (had a little help)

never got caught thou :L

On the eurostar on way home from paris

Hmmm... I guess it would be in my room whilst playing a game with a (female) cousin. I was very young at the time, and didn't know what masturbation was, but we would play a game where one of us had to be tortured - one of us would sit on my toy hoover (with it on) with the handle between our legs, and pretend that it was mincing and chopping whom ever it was up.

I always enjoyed being the one getting tortured as those vibrations felt really good.

And I only realised recently what we were actually doing. >.<

Other than that, I don't know. Maybe in the car when we were driving somewhere and my parents were in the front seats. ^^;

visited my boyfriends grandparents and he stuck his hand down my trousers and up my top when they wernt looking and even indulged in some light breath play. could have been so akward :/

as for actual masterbation nowhere unusual as yet but i wouldnt be surprised if that changed this summer when me and my partner go hyking in wales together :P

Candied Citrus wrote:

Hmmm... I guess it would be in my room whilst playing a game with a (female) cousin. I was very young at the time, and didn't know what masturbation was, but we would play a game where one of us had to be tortured - one of us would sit on my toy hoover (with it on) with the handle between our legs, and pretend that it was mincing and chopping whom ever it was up.

I always enjoyed being the one getting tortured as those vibrations felt really good.

And I only realised recently what we were actually doing. >.<

Other than that, I don't know. Maybe in the car when we were driving somewhere and my parents were in the front seats. ^^;

i shall never hoover again without thnkin of this

randubugger wrote:

Ha ha ha, oh dear! ^^; I was young and didn't realise what I was doing (didn't know about anything like that, actually).

Surely that'll make hoovering a room awkward. :P

Candied Citrus wrote:

randubugger wrote:

Ha ha ha, oh dear! ^^; I was young and didn't realise what I was doing (didn't know about anything like that, actually).

Surely that'll make hoovering a room awkward. :P

hmmmm put like that then you are right but i watched some clip on the net earlier and there was a women actually masterbating with a hoover looked rather good too

Weird or strangest place?ooohhh well for starts i dont think theres a strange or weird place , i think places are just that, places. So i think from school to boats comming from the beach full of people , if you want it you can do it. I have done everywhere almost lolololol

Riding a horse with my mum, Grinding against a hard saddle just feels so good! Luckily she was in front and we were in dense woodland.