SOOO, Where is the weirdest place you have masturbated :)

thought i would start this to see if i am alone on this.

The weirdest place i have ever masturbated (although i shouldnt have but was desperate) was in a bus shelter at 10:30 pm whilst waiting for a bus :)

doing 100MPH on the Jeddah Dammam highway

haha nice one

In my office At work

:) looks like we could be building up a good list here

Yea, work probably. I had a girl do it (to me) in a cinema if that counts

i sure that counts mate was it a good film lol

I can't even remember what the film was hahaha! Oh I've done the whole driving down the M40 at 1am thing as well

My first GF gave me a hand job in the back of a car my sister was driving with her hubby in front

When I was 14, in an RE lesson in class with three girls near me! silently wank with my hand in my pocket! or on the edge on a small cliff.....

haha kinkycop think your winning lol

kinkycop wrote:

When I was 14, in an RE lesson in class with three girls near me! silently wank with my hand in my pocket! or on the edge on a small cliff.....

</thread>

haha you don't call yourself kinky for nothin' eh

In the computer room at uni

At the beach

Butt naked on top of a mountain looking out at a great view. No idea what inspired me to do that. More about knowning I had than anything.

Oh my gosh I am blushing as I write this... in Primary School... Yes Primary School in the toilet during lesson!

My teacher came in before I managed to orgasm asking why I was taking so long. I was flushed red from the masturbating and getting caught... I doubt anyone would assume what I was actually doing as I was so young!

Pixieking wrote:

Butt naked on top of a mountain looking out at a great view. No idea what inspired me to do that. More about knowning I had than anything.

Very jealous. What mountain may I ask?

Have quite often gone on a long cycle then stop in woods or parks for a picnic and then masturbating...sometimes naked other times semi naked. I try and be discreet but have nearly been caught a few times

In the headmasters office in highschool. He was away for the day and i was told to use it for detention.

Some very naughty people here!

Mine must be... at a sleepover when I was about 14 in a double bed with two other girls.

They were asleep, I was horny. No one will ever know :P x