Sore breasts and *ahem*

My breasts have felt really tender for a few weeks now, like really achy and hurt if I put pressure on them. And downstairs is kind of achy too, like I've had really good rough sex but I had a few days off and it won't go away, discharge is normal and there's no itching. I have no idea what is. I've had the implant for over a year and when I first got it my breasts went really tender but settled down and I've never experienced this downstairs except for after sex which goes after a day max, we didn't even have rough sex before this. Anyone know what it is? It's the not knowing that bothers me most

first thought with sore breasts is there isnt any chance you could be pregnant is there?

mine are usually sore when im due, even though i dont have periods due to the coil.

I have had a few aches down there lately, the other day after sex i was doubled over in pain. clearly too rough! lol

i would go to the docs if it persists x

The implant is almost foolproof, Altough it is in my head, I've been incredibly emotional lately, I cry at stupid things lol

mine used to get sore when I was due too, but haven't had any since implant, and other than first few months, no problems with breasts either

thats what I thought it was, just rough sex but I don't remember being rough, we had sex everyday, so I thought maybe a break was needed but we used to have sex more than everyday so it can't be too much, and it doesn't feel like an infection. I hate the doctors for this kind of stuff :/

I would say chance of being pregnant? Maybe do a test to make sure x

just do a test. just to be sure. nothing is foulproof.

I'll buy one today just to be sure, thanks guys x

Haven't you have loads of uni exams lately? When I get stressed because of stuff like that, every bit of myself feels extra sensitive and it gets sore easily. (And when I am under the stress, I also feel much more emotional. In my case, it usually goes with crying over not having a partner. In your case, it may go with suspicions of infidelity on behalf of your OH and with your own insecurities - you wrote about feelings of that sort only last week.)

Other than that, you can try a pregnancy test as others have already suggested.

I use the mini pill at the moment which is similar to your implant, and ive found that sometimes i go through phases where my breasts feel more tender. Im not sure if its like when i was on no contraception, around my period time my breasts would feel bigger and more tender, but now i dont have periods but still get the feeling of sore breasts and bloating occasionally.

It could just be stress, I have been emotional about uni aswell so the regular crying just be an extension of that, I've missed about 12 periods and never had anything like this since implant, even on the odd occasion I get one there's still no period-like symptoms except a poorly stomach which I used to get every period, the joy! But I haven't recently

on the coil i have had no periods for years!!

It's ace! Feel bad for the people who still have them lol

Young and fun95 wrote:

Hmphhh.....

Young and fun95 wrote:

me too pmsl

I am on the implant, once or twice a year I get a period of sorts which lasts for a few weeks and includes very tender breasts. Sometimes very very minimal flow during that time as well. Frustratign that the bleeding lasts so much longer than on a normal period, it is only occaisional though. Maybe it is stress triggered, I will watch and see for next time.

Is there a chance you could be pregnant my friend fell pregnant with her daughter while she had the implant and was taking the pill at same time to control bleeding I think she had it in just under a year when she caught.

i think (hope) im just worrying myself over nothing. I'l do a test to be sure but OH will just laugh at me lol

Hate to say this but both times I was pregnant, this is how I felt. Plus my nipples ached really bad at times too :/

My first thought would be pregnancy, though ive never experienced it for myself yet but I have been reading up about signs of early pregnancy for myself.

Most dry cleaners can fix a hem, a and if they can't then hem fixing is a skill I possess if I can be of use to you just holler

My first thought was pregnancy too. I don't trust any hormonal contraception, I come from a very fertile line so condoms all the way! Hope you get the result you want from the test.