This is nothing to do with lovehoney. just need advice

i know this is nothing to do with love honey but please help me

Resontly ive started feeling very weird, hot and cold, tummy cramps, feeling sick, moody.... anyone every felt like this??

oh and very sore boobs!!!!

Oh that doesn't sound good best not to speculate and just get yourself to the doctors or to the A+E if you feel it's really bad.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Pregnancy test? If its too much, I would see emergency. Or your GP as soon as possible

tbh pregnancy didnt even come across my mind.... S****

Sore breasts, mood swing, stomach issues, hot and cold can also be related to hormonal changes, this can happen during menopause and I bet during pregnancy too, as your hormones are going crazy. Just remember that every woman is different, so while one may not go through any issues during pregnancy, others may have them all. Worth the shot to test it, before worrying what is wrong with you and thinking about something really serious.

defo to young for menopause :L my OH guna kill me if i am :L

I heard it can happen even in your 20s, but thats extremely rare. Pretty likely not the case, nope.

Try the pregnancy test tomorrow, if you can. And then maybe see the GP

yea think i will do, thank you laveila :D

Sounds like possible pregnancy I had very sore breasts with both my boys i new before i did test i was tho just felt it I do a test to up for mind at rest If you are due

No new contraception, on teh IDU have been since jan, had problems with it all the way thur thou and was on antibotics ages ago!!!!! my period isnt due for another 2 weeks :/

I just had that but without sore boobs. I was very lethargic too. Lasted on and off for couple of weeks. Ok now. Think it was a virus. Didn't go to docs.

Still here :/ still dont know whats up

tried one day after wrote this and was neg,but yesterday had spotting.... peroids not due till two weeks, should i do another one??

You can't do a pregnancy test until your period is late so it might be worth doing one in a couple of weeks if you're late.

It's probably just a hormonal thing, sometimes I can get a bit crampy and hot and cold when I'm ovulating. Are you stressed at the moment because that can cause these types of symptoms.

Have a nice relaxing bath, some paracetamol and some chocolate :) x

Ive tryed all that nothing, looks like trip to the gp tomorrow, ill let you all know :/