Sorry if too serious... Relationship advice, non sexual!

Hi,

I've been seeing a guy for 5 months and the sex is awesome and the relationship in general seems to be ok. When I met him I told him straight away that I'd been though a major trauma a year ago and was still having difficulty coping from time to time. On the anniversary of the trauma he was absolutely wonderful, even though we barely knew each other at that point! 5 months on and I'm going through a really really bad patch for the last few days and have told him I've been feeling suicidal (can I stress I have no intention of doing anything about it before you say anything!) but I have generally reached an all time low. He normally works long hours and happens to have a 4 day weekend as of this evening... And he decided to take off and go fishing. I knew this was the plan but I truly expected him to spend some time with me or even drop by to see how I'm doing. The fishing spot isn't far from where I live and it wouldn't have been hard to do.

so, the question is... As I'm pretty depressed and generally not thinking too clearly... Am I being unreasonable in expecting him to give up a bit of his hobby time to see me? Am I just being over sensitive and expecting too much? I just can't believe that after a chat this morning where I told him exactly how low I'd got to be the night before he still chose to go fishing. Is it just me or is there something seriously not right? Thoughts, please! I don't know if I can really be involved with someone who chose to go fishing when I'm in pretty dire need. Help!