space station veiwing

Going out side now no light pollution and clear night . Great view 1057.

Wonder what gravity free sex would be like![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Fairly messy I would think, with all that lube and bodily fluids floating about. Enjoy the night sky.

Actually, you couldn't get a proper erection in zero gravity, so it wouldn't be possible to have sex.

I'm really fun at parties, trust me.

Back now amazing view was in site for 7 mins and what a moon too.

Ikey wrote:

Actually, you couldn't get a proper erection in zero gravity, so it wouldn't be possible to have sex.

I'm really fun at parties, trust me.

You sound like fun to me, isn't that what lolly sticks are for?

Why can you not get an erection in zero gravity?

Sorry, that's wrong. You can indeed have an erection in microgravity.

Curly Wurly wrote:

Why can you not get an erection in zero gravity?

Its all to do with pressure of the blood flow and there being less pressure in space which makes me wonder now if youd be able to get an erection deep at the bottom of the sea..

MrsMcX wrote:

Didn't say you couldn't get an erection, but that it either would be very difficult to or that you couldn't get a proper erection, Certainly not enough of one for penetrative sex.

Could you use a cock ring, a very tight cock ring??

I've never even considered that idea and now I'm really curious.

Well water is used for astronauts so tie a cock ring on. Put on your speedos and go swimming!!

That's interesting, I wonder what would happen if you put somebody in a box with varying pressures and then you can see what kind of pressure is best for achieving erections. This could lead to special sex pressure pods!

MrsMcX wrote:

I thought so I am sure I saw research done by a couple the Americans send up for just that and they did manage it .

I guess that is one very exclusive club.... The 221 mile club😂

The major draw back would be facial now that would be intriguing. I guess you'd just let it go and you partner would move into it .Normal sex I guess one of you would need to be strapped down then you'd just push and pull the other.

naughty mum wrote:

Lol. Yes you can just see the astronauts walking out the launch pad with all the badges on their suits and next to the bottom of the zip just above the groin 221

Gentle giant wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

Lol. Yes you can just see the astronauts walking out the launch pad with all the badges on their suits and next to the bottom of the zip just above the groin 221

ROFL! Does the president of america award that particular badge of distinction?😄

I hope he is careful with the pin if he is!😀

Theres a great NASA site which you can google which tells you when the ISS will be above you in the sky. What time, day, and where to look. Hoping to spot it tonight