Super moon sex ?

Did any one indulge in super moon sex?

Did itit make you extra honey or kinky ?

Ah the super moon. I love all things space but unfortunately my telescope remained unused. Joys of clouds. Nothing usually wonderful here, my husbands away working and as with all full moons the kids went crackers.

hmmm, took me a long time to fall asleep last night and had bad dreams. I wouldve preferred a night of hot lovely sex, haha!

glitterismyfavouritecolour wrote:

hmmm, took me a long time to fall asleep last night and had bad dreams. I wouldve preferred a night of hot lovely sex, haha!

It was the same for me , could not sleep so thought about taking matters in hand lol

Yes we did, nothing out of the ordinary just a bloody good shag.

BigBikeGuy wrote:

Yes we did, nothing out of the ordinary just a bloody good shag.

Lucky you

RosyCheek wrote:

Ah the super moon. I love all things space but unfortunately my telescope remained unused. Joys of clouds. Nothing usually wonderful here, my husbands away working and as with all full moons the kids went crackers.

Hope he's home soon

Actually yes, though more due to that we finally got to play with toys I'd ordered a few weeks ago. 🌛

I wish I could have sex on the moon. 

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Would be easy work in zero gravity lol![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yes - and we were more than usually frisky come to think of it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Lol ha ha very good Paige made me smile

Had a pretty good view of it when the cloud cleared. Must admit, we went out and had a good old HOOOOOWL.