Spanking, a whole new world!

I jus discovered the other day that I really like to be slapped on the arse. This came as a total shock to me!

It has been said that my arse is a very apealing feature, but no partners (male or female) before have ever slapped it. I was shocked, indignant, then realised I loved it!

What a revelation. :)

I tried doing that a few times with my husband, he hates it. Says i slap him too hard!! Even when i try with less force he doesnt like it but i get quite turned on by it.

I dont mind a little spanking now and then!!

I tried spanking with one person, got very wet, very quickly. Was something he was quite into but hadn't had much chance to do with exes, so a learning curve for us both :) Quite eager to try more!

Never have slapping done sexually, but i must admit . . . i really wana try!

Not too hard mind

Well, not to begin with anyway ;)

:)

xxx

Ohw I can't remember my first spanking! :(

I can't remember most of my firsts actually. Feel a bit cheated. Ah well..

Can vaguely remember my oh so sarcastically brilliant losing of virginity, I'd swap that for my first kiss or sexytime with my current partner any day!

xx

A spanked ass its lovely x

I loved to be spanked, though my OH won't spank me very hard. Though i reassure him that i like it and bit of pain is part of it, i think he's afraid of hurting me. haha.

Mmmmmmm, my OH LOVES this, esp when I'm behind her at the same time..... yum!

i enjoy gentle spank and leading to kisses on your bottom!

Oh man, it's been ages since I had a good thrashing! We have a few different floggers and spankers and crops, but nothing is sexier than being spanked by hand :)

Having recently attended The World Spanking Party in Malaga, I can confirm there were many, many red & bruised bottoms by the end of the trip! some even bleeding...

I hate being spanked, but I love doing it to others!

i found out the other week i love to be spanked ,and my oh really likes spanking me :) x

I just had my first spanking, and loved it.

i love it xx

I have a beautiful hand crafted paddle made from solid walnut that I used to spank an ex with. That was most enjoyable seeing and hearing her pleasurable pain!

I like it... turns me on... and my girlfriend loves to be spanked.

I find it too be a great turn on ! x