Spanking

Sorry that this is a repeat thread but the other thread is closed. I have recently had my bum slapped during a sex session with my hubby and I loved it!!!! He has tried the spanking thing before on me and I didn't like it at all, very strange that my feelings have now changed. Has anybody else gone from hating spanking to absolutely loving it?

I find that it works better when I am really turned on, maybe in the past you weren't as turned on as you were the other night

I totally love it!

My Hubby is struggling to understand how I can enjoy it due to an Ex

but I love it,

Must admit we're on the verge of starting.

For some reason it just seems to have switched on and neither or us can explain why

but having said that we are currently finding ourselves being more open minded.

I guess we're just in a groove?

Sometimes when my OH spanks me I don't like it but most of the time I love it... as boobaloo said it is normally when I am more turned on that I enjoy it and it appeals to me more

x

Have to agree with Boobaloo.....

If I am aroused then it is a wonderful feeling ! But I really do not like it if I am not. So maybe that was it for you ?

However people do change constantly, it's only natural for our likings to change.

xL-Yx

My Fiancee is into the spanking despite being in an abusive relationship before, not sure how it works but hey :) im enjoying it

Tomcatter wrote:

My Fiancee is into the spanking despite being in an abusive relationship before, not sure how it works but hey :) im enjoying it

My husband is just the same...he can't understant it but does it for me

georgie69 wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

Are you into the tying down side too?

Tomcatter wrote:

georgie69 wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

A bit yes

georgie69 wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

georgie69 wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

A bit yes

Same with my gf. She was previously in an overpowering relationship, but now loves being spanked, tied down me being 'her man'.

ShaftMaster wrote:

georgie69 wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

georgie69 wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

A bit yes

Same with my gf. She was previously in an overpowering relationship, but now loves being spanked, tied down me being 'her man'.

Hubby is struggling to understand how I can enjoy it,are you ok with it? with her past? Xx

georgie69 wrote:

ShaftMaster wrote:

georgie69 wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

georgie69 wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

A bit yes

Hubby is struggling to understand how I can enjoy it,are you ok with it? with her past? Xx

More curious than struggling. I don't take things as far as she probably wants me too just incase I go too far, but I know she trusts me that I'm only doing it as foreplay, and she'd let me know when to stop if it did get too far.

Thanks for your comment guys :-) don't think it's a case of me being more turned on, think something else has changed an I'm loving it. Have not stopped thinking about being spanked all day, hubby says I mustn't have enough to occupy my thoughts :-)

Must admit georgie69 and tomcatter I quite fancy being tied up. Not tried it as yet but I'm hopeful :-)

Nancy... wrote:

Must admit georgie69 and tomcatter I quite fancy being tied up. Not tried it as yet but I'm hopeful :-)

Have to admit I've enjoyed it ever since my gf introduced me to it, one of the first things we were doing together.

We were tying each other up before I even lost my virginity with her . . . come to think of it, I'm fairly sure she was tied up my first time.

ShaftMaster wrote:

We were tying each other up before I even lost my virginity with her . . . come to think of it, I'm fairly sure she was tied up my first time.

In a good way, that could sound bad if not in context

Lucky you shaft master :-) I have mentioned it and the oh just laughed. I'm not letting it go though I will mention it again as I think we would both love it :-)

Nancy... wrote:

Lucky you shaft master :-) I have mentioned it and the oh just laughed. I'm not letting it go though I will mention it again as I think we would both love it :-)

It's a great way to not just make things more exciting in the bedroom, but a great way to also build and develop trust in your relationship as well.

Got a bit off topic here haven't we . . . Back to the spanking!!!

Can't wait to try.

Ok back to spanking