Spanking

It does take some getting used to, inflicting pain on someone else but as others have said the key is to talk it through
The flogger is great you can learn lots of different techniques. It's all about trust.
Might let ah have a go back but then again might not!!

I have this spanker which is great for beginners.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21800

there's a soft gentle playful side, and a firmer stinging more pleasure/pain side depending on what mood you're in.

This is the flogger me & oh have - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28270

For the price also it is fab, can be used to tickle & stroke using the leather strips, but then can also give a nice little whip, I wanted one that had a little 'kick' to it - and this has!! hehe It also looks so good when oh is stood over me swishing it round I love looking up when he stands naked with just this flogger in his hand to punish me (and he usually has a hard on when doing it) :-) very sexy sight for me then I get the punishment and I get SOOOOO turned on, but then usually he will give me a treat and rub oil in for me - which is very nice :-) hehe

Hope you both enjoy, spanking always sounded a bit weird to me and I always thought 'why would you want someone to hurt you', but now I totally get it, we have never had so much fun and laughed so much, and must say this does seem to be the first toy oh goes for when dipping into our lh box of toys!! hehe

I do love being spanked.
Start of with gentle slaps to warm her bottom up, then build up to harder ones, with gentle rubs in between.
Floggers and paddles can then be introduced and you can be as gentle or firm as you like.
Have fun

I love being spanked and my oh loves spanking me ,we started off with him using his hands ,then a ruler (which snapped oops) then we tried a flogger ,then we got a spanker (the same one as mrs average ) now we also have a crop ,I love the pain/pleasure of spanking xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/menyanthe/, i can assure you that the flogger is in fact softer than the paddle, for the same applied force....

I like a little spank too but the oh ,its not her thing so it rarley happens

that's a shame Hard one

wife loves a spanking - she has such cute bum too. I love esp in a rp situation with an older strict lady xxx

I like having a few slaps on my bottom - makes me feel like I've been a naughty girl! Haha. Maybe if you try it, just spanking with your hand and you both like it, you could consider buying a paddle to 'up the game' a little, as a few others have suggested.

I like the feelings and sensations. Bought a flogger recently biggest issue is getting the OH to use it on me, she is learning and its fun!!!!

Wouldn't go for big marks but gentle redness is warming and I like it.

I like a good spank :)

Start lightly and build up- read her responses to work out the right level.

Thanks to all who responded, it seems quite a few like a bit of spanking, I really hope she enjoys it now, I'll keep you all posted! :)

Clit conductor wrote:

It does take some getting used to, inflicting pain on someone else but as others have said the key is to talk it through
The flogger is great you can learn lots of different techniques. It's all about trust.
Might let ah have a go back but then again might not!!

Obviously doesnt take too much getting used to!! lol You do love that flogger but we also have a new riding whip now and this is lots of fun also. It is a massive turn on for me when you stand over me with the flogger. (or even one in each hand!! lol) So much fun and I can see it in your face (and other places) how much you enjoy using them.