Spectacular Christmas Day Deals... Hold On To Your Hats!

Im really hoping the Spider is on there at a price i can afford.

I will be here!

I missed out last year but i hope there are some good toys for men (like last year) I'd like to get something for my husband as i'm 8 months pregnant it will come in useful

hey some nice male prostate massagers on there but everthing is going fast be quick

ordered some items from the sale and will look back at 9am on xmas day for some more bargains!

I'll be here at 9 am tomorrow. Setting my alarm and everything.

I won't be able to be here at all on xmas day :( Am going to my mum's for a few days, and since the only computer I'll have access to is the family computer I think a visit to this site is a bit of a no no! Ah well, maybe next year! Have already picked up a few things in the sale anyway so haven't completely missed out on the bargains.

Here we go...

Christmas Day Deals - 10 brilliant toys for £40 each.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Amazing. A Spider for £40! Bought!

Ouh, I have to admit I have hard time choosing. I would go for the Gigi, but I already own that and the rest never got my full attention.

Great offers :)

great offers, just got the G-KI. Hope she likes it! LH has taken more christmas pennies than any other retailer from me this year!

Fantastic selection and great bargains! Thanks Alice and Merry Xmas to everyone at LH!

Yes. Very pleased as managed to buy my OH the Cobra (only white left by the time I got there but still very very pleased). Thank-you Lovehoney xXx

Yay a We Vibe for £40! we've been wanting one of these for ages. Thanks LH!!!! Merry Christmas!

I got the we-vibe II as well.

I also got over £220 worth of goodies for £95!

Some fantastic offers LH, thanks!

I have put few things from the sale to my basket, there are nice offers there. I am just worried I will not like the we-vibe and international return would be expensive. so decided not to go for it.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!- todays special offers x

I gave my bf the choice of Cobra Libre or Spider, and he picked the Cobra. I think it was the idea of having a toy of his own with a motor that did it!

Happy christmas everyone at love honey!

Just ordered the Lelo Gigi vibe in purple for my oh as purple is her fab colour
Merry Xmas everyone!