Spell check

Why are my messges not spel checked on here?

Kitty x

Vibrating toys don't go well with the repetitive strain injuries brought on by repeatedly correcting a spell checker's corrections.

Hi BDSM-curious

We are currently looking in to getting a spell check in place but for now we just advise people to check their comments/reviews before submitting, and use Google or Microsoft Word before hand to check your spelling if you are unsure how to spell something.

Hope this helps.

Many Thanks

Seriously? How hard is it to check your own messages.

Cazz it's outrageous. Lovehoney should have the technology to convert my thoughts into text so I can post on your forum. Here I am typing my posts like a sucker. Sort it out or I'm out of here.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Cazz it's outrageous. Lovehoney should have the technology to convert my thoughts into text so I can post on your forum. Here I am typing my posts like a sucker. Sort it out or I'm out of here.

Lol Ron :)

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Love it !

Haha Ron...

Whilst I generally don't have an issue, there are times when I have been typing in a bit of a hurry, and the odd mistake has slipped through - and i've not noticed until it's too late to edit my post! And then I just feel stupid :(

Or we just increase the length of time people have to ammend their posts... :P Nothing worse than typing a post on mobile, then having to race upstairs to the laptop to edit my post ;) haha

Was just having a bit of fun David. I'm 10 years older than you (I think) but am probably the last generation that would have gone through the education system with out using computers. So I'm one of those guys that reads over things or does maths in my head. My brother is 29 and thinks I'm some kind of dinosaur.

On a completely unrelated topic. Do you find this forum gets in the way when working from home? I'm at home today and don't know how anyone does it. I don't have any discipline.

Massively Ron! It's why the OH wants to install some sort of blocker, limiting access to certain sites during the day.... Oops!