Bye

i have come off the forum because of hassle i got now i will not be buying anything more from love honey i am not a techie person i do not have a printer so i can not send a broken toy back they suggested i go to the library i do not whant the whole world knowing i have no sex life so stop e mailing me i have no money so bye this will not stay on for long

Dude, calm down.

umm are you sure there's no other issues besides this site? you sound stressed :p

yes iam skint and hate my life

Well the returns label you print won't say Lovehoney it will say secret phrase and if the librarian knows what company that is she/he must have been making a few 'sexual happiness' purchases themselves.

tider wrote:

yes iam skint and hate my life

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time, is there anyone you can talk to for support, friends or family maybe?

It's the support week against suicide where I live. We give each other little cloths pins written on them "I care about you" and it's cute and all. I hope you're life is not that bad because we do care about you

Ok, I am sensing you need to vent and I am sorry you are having an awful time. The return label, as was previously stated does not state Lovehoney or what the product this is being returned.

If you do not have a printer, does a friend, family member or neighbor have one? I am not sure how else you can expect to return something without a return label.

I am sorry things are bleak for you right now. This time of year can also be rough if you live in cold weather. Please try to focus on something good. The forum may not be the best place for you if you feel pressure to spend monies you do not have...but there are plenty on here that can enjoy other aspects of the community.... but dont take it out on the Lovehoney Customer Service team when they are doing what they can to help you out.

iam not take it out on the customer service i do not live in a places that have much money its the system

tider wrote:

i have come off the forum because of hassle i got now i will not be buying anything more from love honey i am not a techie person i do not have a printer so i can not send a broken toy back they suggested i go to the library i do not whant the whole world knowing i have no sex life so stop e mailing me i have no money so bye this will not stay on for long

I'm sorry you are unable to return your item. Have you asked if they would be able to send a return label out to you? I don't have a printer & would have to go to the library but as everything is so close together & the people who work there regulary come round to make sure everything is okay..I'd rather not. I've just been hoping I love everything & nothing is broken.

I don't really understand why LH don't send a return label out with the order, a lot of other places do & it makes things so much easier. I hope this gets sorted soon. x

^ They used to send a returns label on the invoice with orders but the last two/three I've had just had a teeny invoice and no returns label :/

I've sent things back before and just had to include the order number and a note saying why I was returning it. Unless they've changed their policy, this was because I didn't have a printer at the time x

Spoonerism wrote:

^ They used to send a returns label on the invoice with orders but the last two/three I've had just had a teeny invoice and no returns label :/

Oh really? I wonder why they stopped doing it. I'm dreading the day I need to return something.

I havent returned anything for a while, is it a baracode or a returns number?

Im sorry things are tough Tider but theres people here willing to listen and provide support.

Tinder if you dm me on Twitter I will send you my email address and print one for you if you like? Try not to get upset hun x

I am so sorry to hear your having a awful time huni. .when I joined you were very active in the forum and we were friends ..I noticed a few months ago you had taken everyone off your friends list and your posts were not as many and it was clear you were upset...i am sorry and just want you to know that I care and I hope things get better and I hope you don't go xxx

MysticalMayhem wrote:

A side-note: my local library blocks Lovehoney so the label page cannot be accessed. :(

+1 it's considered a sex site and not accessible. I think lovehoney need to rethink this policy. I had my problems too as I don't have a printer. Work block all access to Internet but msnaget to email the label page to work and print it, but it's a matter of time before this loop hole is closed!

Tider, if you need to go I fully understand, but as a community of supportive people we are here for you.

You could adjust your mailing subscriptions on your profile, and this would reduce the amount of emails you got. Stay safe and try to be happy, I hope you come back when you are feeling better.

I am really sorry to hear you are not happy with the return policy.

The webpage that has the label is royal mail or DHL ( dependant on location you are in) and therefore should not be blocked by local libraries. We do not expect you to go to the Lovehoney site to print the label. I am sorry for any confusion caused. We email the link so that this way it can be accessed without redirecting you to Lovehoney.

If anyone has come accross the Royal mail site being blocked at libraries please do let customer care know as I am sure this is not something that has been raised. ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Tider- I am really sorry to hear that it is a struggle for you to return the item , I see customer care has responded recently to you about options for printing . I will also pop you an email now

I emailed myself the label and printed it from my mail box at the library before. X