sperm/come

Thanks - very vivid descriptions!

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

I'm fine with the taste, it's the consistency that bothers me x

I think that's exactly what put me off from ever liking it :(

Tastes doesn't bother me too much, I just hate the thickness of it

My patner claims the taste changes as to whether I have ejaculated recently or not; a sort of gone off milk scenario.

I have no idea if diet would change any taste, for instance cows produce milk which tastes the same whether they eat grass or feed.

By the same token, a ladies juice should change flavour dependant on her diet too if this were the case, anybody got any ideas on this?

I really am not a fan of the taste at all. I usually tell a guy to let me know so he can cum on my tits. I have found even if a guy has a good diet I still don't like the taste. I use to date a personal trainer/dietician who have a very helthy diet and I still didn't like the taste. I also find some guys have quite a large load and it just makes me gag. I find it a turn on him cumming all over me.

This is something which lots of people want to over come (excuse the pun!) and you're right, diet is key! Processed foods, smoking and coffee are all known to make cum a stronger, more bitter taste which most people find more difficult to palet. Sweet fruits, chamomile tea and, funnily enough, beer are all known to improve the taste of semen.

Here's a great list of tips for the guys to improve the taste and smell of their cum.

For those wanting to swallow, don't forget that it's all about your taste buds. Make sure that you keep the head of his penis at the back of your throat before he ejactulates to minimise the amount which touches your tounge. With practice you should find that his cum goes straight down the back of your throat, rather than in your mouth where you can taste it. As others have mentioned, cum naturally has a bitter / sweet / salty taste. Different areas of your tongue taste different flavours. Salt and sweet taste buds are at the tip and sides of your tongue, while bitterness is located at the back. Avoid these areas and you should taste nothing at all!

Happy experimenting!

ooooo I like the table that gives ideas of what to eat and drink, thats really informative thanks jess!! :D
Gonna have to get my OH to stock up on pineapple juice xx

I swallowed it once by accident, and i don't mind it. For me it was just getting over the fear that it would taste 'teeeerrriibllllleee' as a friend once told me.

I agree with those who said its a bit salty, a bit sweet, but mostly just not really any particular flavour.

I find it salty and a little chlorine tasting it's stronger tasting if it's the first cum of the day. I don't mind swallowing it straight down but don't like to lick it up (that's cos of the feel of it in my mouth makes me gag a bit) oh course hubby loves the licking so ill do it to please him if I know I will be well rewarded. It's a bit like marmite love it or hate it !

jennyb wrote:

I find it salty and a little chlorine tasting it's stronger tasting if it's the first cum of the day. I don't mind swallowing it straight down but don't like to lick it up (that's cos of the feel of it in my mouth makes me gag a bit) oh course hubby loves the licking so ill do it to please him if I know I will be well rewarded. It's a bit like marmite love it or hate it !

Marmite very funny, but looks like it is spot on.

I definitely think the texture is more off putting than the taste. I can't even stand the stuff on my hands let alone in my mouth!

Love the stuff, often get him to mainly cum in my mouth and then rub the rest over my face and lips so I can lick it all up

Citygirl2810 wrote:

Love the stuff, often get him to mainly cum in my mouth and then rub the rest over my face and lips so I can lick it all up

yes very hot. My OH likes it but not as much as you. Nice to know some one does

Absolutely adore it, makes us both so horny gives us the ability to go for another round

I think the only time I have ever managed to enjoy the climax of giving head was the first time I gave my OH a deep throat blowjob.... it slipped down, I didn't taste it, and that was that.

I have never liked the taste of cum. My ex ate a lot of junk food which had a kind of sharp taste, but then another guy who was very particular about his "fluids" tasting nice (he drank a lot of mango juice and ate lots of protein/fruits/whatever) - it still tasted vile!

However I find the taste of precum to be completely different?! It's more salty and less... vile

Orally Gifted wrote:

I think the only time I have ever managed to enjoy the climax of giving head was the first time I gave my OH a deep throat blowjob.... it slipped down, I didn't taste it, and that was that.

I have never liked the taste of cum. My ex ate a lot of junk food which had a kind of sharp taste, but then another guy who was very particular about his "fluids" tasting nice (he drank a lot of mango juice and ate lots of protein/fruits/whatever) - it still tasted vile!

However I find the taste of precum to be completely different?! It's more salty and less... vile

Hot

For me it's the texture, slimy foods in general make me gag :(

Curly Wurly wrote:

For me it's the texture, slimy foods in general make me gag :(

No its not pleasant for you but I know some men find their OHs GAGGING A TURN ON.

its the consistency, i swear i have a phobia. If dh gets it on me i freak, eyes squeezed shut virtually panicking shouting "get it off me get it off me" till its gone

if its with a regular partner, I love it, but because I swing and have numerous partners, I then prefer it on my boobs.