Sperm stopper question.

This arrIved yesterday
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33617

When we was having sex it felt fantastic and it did stop me from cumin. Just wonder from other people who have used it what feeling do you get when it stops you from cumin? it kinda felt like a stinging sensation for me. Not in a bad way the stinging. Just wondered if this is what it feels like?

I've not used a sperm stooped before but think I know the sensation you refer to through other games we've played, I'd describe it as an itch rather than a stinging sensation.
That said, stinging could be a sign of infection, if the stinging continues even after play, might be worth considering sterilising it before use, using some sterile lube and generally being clean.
All that aside, if it's not.an infection, and you like it, what's it matter whether your experience is the same as others!?

There is only one review that is helpful on this item. I did use sterile lube. Only got this feeling when I was getting excited then when I stopped calm down the feeling went again. I don't mind if my experience is different than others just wanted to know if other people have felt like that

Sorry to show my naivety here, but is this worn during penetrative sex? (that's sounds so old fashioned, like heavy petting)

I have been looking at penis plugs and things like that in general and have been wondering about this.

The one I got can be worn during sex. Don't know if you can with all of them. My wife very much enjoyed the feeling of it in her when we was having sex.

Some men seem to experience a stinging when using devices like this near the top of their penis, but find deeper devices more pleasureable. Glad it felt good =)

Thank you lady ness. Might get one that goes deeper but will get used to this one first before thinking of that yet.