Squirt advice for OH

Next stage advice needed , more often then not whilst fingering my OH, we are getting to a stage where she is having orgasm, recently i have noticed whilst doing this there is squelchy noise and feeling and she is very aroused

I know on occasions there is a white milky substance (Female ejaculation).

Is this the same as squirting ,if not any tips to get to next level…

Any ideas much appreciated

1 Like

Hey, amazing to hear your having fun and getting your partner To that level. Usually a creamy wetness is from a specific gland that happens when girls cum or just before, it happens to lubricate everything.

If it dribbles out then it could be a little bit of a “squirt”. But usually your partner will feel a sudden urge to pee and pressure down below. The best way to get to this is place your palm just at the top of her pubis and put your two fingers inside, make sure your fingers are rubbing against the front wall of her vagina and make a “come here” motion … you do need to put some pressure and speed behind this and she should feel a buildup. It should feel like she’s gonna pee but if she just lets go it should release it and feel super intense.

Just an FYI some people cannot do it or just require a lot of trial and error. Just make it fun and if it doesn’t happen then just say you can try again another time :slight_smile: number one rule is do not put any stress or pressure onto your partner to squirt as it does require a lot of patience and chill :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks for your advice its much appreciated, 100% will take our time and my OH its relaxed.
Thx again for taking time out to help, its exciting times

2 Likes

I would say over every hint and tip, being calm and relaxed is the best thing. Just take your time and enjoy eachother.

1 Like

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/p/lovehoney-sensual-glass-double-ended-g-spot-dildo/a45603g82144.html

This glass dildo hits my g spot and makes me squirt - we found out I could do this by accident. It was quite a shock the first time it happened especially the volume of liquid :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:. Now we love it and have a splash blanket so we don’t have to deal with a massive wet patch​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Enjoy it when it happens, but don’t try and force it.

2 Likes