Squirt

I want to be able to squirt :(

I keep trying though!

Trying is good. I find the louder I scream the harder I squirt! So I always have my pillow to go ape at haha :)

Haha I think I have been close but get to a point where I get very sensitive and can't take any more lol

Yes that's the point that I push through it and bingo! I know exactly what you mean lol

I'm determined to get through that point!

I will squirt! Lol

Yes you will! lol x

I've been trying and the other day I was having fun and it took a little while after and then it just flowed for a bit then trickled down past my bum. Idk if this was it? Usually after orgasm I get the feeling but usually I have to get up and walk about before it comes out. Feels different like a little thicker smelt a tiny bit though so idk if I just peed on a towel or what but the fella I was chatting to got ridiculously horny over it so it's ok

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)Barkingmad wrote:

I love the idea of been squirted on

Me Too I just love it when the wife would do it for but she says she cant do it anymore why i dont know. I did not think that should go away but i am not a doctor.

Ozz wrote:

So you've never had that? I've been told by my oh that it travelled at least 2 to 3 ft one night!

My wand must have been spot on that night specially with him playing down there too!

Thought of a squirt shower really gets me excited the way she will look to the excitement she will show.....priceless ☺ 2 to 3 feet?? Woo go you sexy x

Kirsty92 wrote:

I've been trying and the other day I was having fun and it took a little while after and then it just flowed for a bit then trickled down past my bum. Idk if this was it? Usually after orgasm I get the feeling but usually I have to get up and walk about before it comes out. Feels different like a little thicker smelt a tiny bit though so idk if I just peed on a towel or what but the fella I was chatting to got ridiculously horny over it so it's ok

Keep Going for it Kirsty your making me feel horny amagine it happening😜

To be fair the guy I was talking to had me doing new and interesting things so maybe that's why I actually managed it in my bed not after walking around to the toilet where it usually happens... Idk if it squirting or peeing but it seems to have a good effect

Will keep trying thanks. I'm determined to not have it so delayed. This guy (I have his name in just not saying it on here lol) told me how horny gushing girls made him and we took control of each other and he got me trying different stuff and after orgasm I laid there calming down whilst instructing him and a few minutes later it slowly came out and took a while then turned into a trickle. Must try again real soon

Magic wands are supposed to really help! Have fun Kirsty 😉

Think I need to invest in a magic wand now lol thanks I'm just hoping it was squirting not peeing

Would be lost without my wand x

very much so

neaver go bed without mine lol

something i give my oh all the time

Haha

neaver go bed without mine lol

something i give my oh all the time

Mine's by the bed lol x