yay I'm a squirter :)

we tried and i suceeded!! my OH loved it and i done it again and again

loved it :)

x-x-x

Were trying but not succeeded yet, any tips x

Welcome to the club :P xxxx

thank you :)

iwantmore i (like a geek) read up on it and realized i cud of done a long time ago but just thought OH was hitting my bladder and making me wanna pee but its the feeling that comes and when it does u need to contract the palvic muscles (push) and hey presto !!

i didnt actually believe at 1st that a woman can fill 2 cups well i drenched the bed!! was amazing and OH loved it :)

gud luck

x-x-x

Scarlot wrote:

I recently started practicing again (lol) and have found it is pretty much guarenteed for me if i use this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22095

I managed to squirt 27 times in one day a few weeks back (needless to say i got an extension ead and sat in the bath! and drank plenty of water!!)

x

thats what i used !! :)

OH bought me this along with a glass dildo this worked but OH then used his fingers and hit the spot

x-x-x

Thanks, time to get some practice in tonight then

Can all women do this ?

Its something that has always mesmerised me !

I love being able to squirt! I don't do it everytime but when I do it's great :)

Jimi Duro wrote:

Can all women do this ?

Its something that has always mesmerised me !

dont know bout all women jimi, but i've always done, even before i knew what it was....and its freaking awesome!! hubby loves it, i dont even know how i do it, i just do....

It felt absolutley amazing my daling Mrs A i loved it and cant wait till we do it again xxxxxxxxx

i was never able to do it till i started using a wand, amazing toys i think :p

Squirting is just amazing. I love my wife doing it, can only imagine what the sensation for a woman is like but as the one who makes the wife squirt feels great that I can give her such a feeling.

never found it a problem she squirts for me everytime

Im jealous! there! i said it! lol..

I dont even cum through penetration, let alone squirt too! *sigh*

it only happens when i use a toy

youre dong it wrong then theres plenty of help on here totell you how to do it

ahhhhhhhhh definitely getting a wand next toy then!!!

you can do it with your fingers honestly

LMD, I can do it, but there is no way i can do it using my own fingers.

you need help then

someone else