Squirted for the first time

So before Christmas I won a lelo sona cruise from somewhere in a competition.
Sunday I tried it out for the first time and as completely shocked and stunned when I soaked the towel and bed!!!

That's never happened before! Ever!! Was a bit of a shock lol!

superb!! :)

I can remember when I first squirted and from then like a river if I want to I can also stop my self from squirting or gushing but I make a right mess when I do it’s like a litre of water I can keep doin it over and over I now own a plastic sheet ready use when we get down to the deed

Oh bought me the new remote magic wand and to my surprise as I was playing with one of my bullets and oh was holding the wand to my clit I squirted never happened before and he was amazed as it drenched him and the bed can’t squirt all the time but defo most of the time when the mighty wand comes out .

I’ve never squirted - always wanted to. What’s the best way method/toy to use?

Hi there,

From a male point of view, I find the squirting usually arises from stimulating the clit and g spot at same time.

I find teasing the g spot with tip of finger while i suck and nibble her clit is the best way to cause that huge build up and then the big squirt.

Obviously this is no use if you are on your own, and also I am not available all the time to assist everyone in person :-)

I am sad to see a couple of rule breakers have dragged a few more people in to their rule breaking posts! If these posts continue I will be suspending those involved. This is your final warning

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I am sad to see a couple of rule breakers have dragged a few more people in to their rule breaking posts! If these posts continue I will be suspending those involved. This is your final warning
Me? I didn't think I'd posted anything wrong. ? 😐

pinkanimal wrote:

I think it was me. I got a but carried away on a chat. My apologies x

pinkanimal wrote:

No, sorry for the confusion. The posts have since been removed.

So sorry your thread was hijacked. 

Also, congrats on the win and so glad to hear the toy is working out well for you. I recently discovered these type of toys for myself and I am totally converted. 

Squirting now that's the biggest turn on I've tried to talk my wife into trying to achieve this and I've read that you carry on after your climax but once she's done she can't carry on, to sensitive....... any advice??

I also recently squirted for the first time with the Lelo SONA cruise ! What a shock 🤪

I haven’t managed to master the art but hopefully the wand that I’ve ordered will help

Jjayc1973 wrote:

Squirting now that's the biggest turn on I've tried to talk my wife into trying to achieve this and I've read that you carry on after your climax but once she's done she can't carry on, to sensitive....... any advice??

Honestly with the sona it's literally less than two minutes till everything's over and the squirting happened almost immediately after climax. It's never ever happened to me before and with the sona I've managed to twice.

pinkanimal wrote:

No, sorry for the confusion. The posts have since been removed.

So sorry your thread was hijacked.

Also, congrats on the win and so glad to hear the toy is working out well for you. I recently discovered these type of toys for myself and I am totally converted.

Okay thanks Leanne Yeah me too it's totally my go to!

pinkanimal wrote:

Jjayc1973 wrote:

Honestly with the sona it's literally less than two minutes till everything's over and the squirting happened almost immediately after climax. It's never ever happened to me before and with the sona I've managed to twice.

Sounds like something to add to our wishlist! Thanks for the info.

My ex used to squirt but the only way to do it was from deep penetration which was either from a large dildo a cock sleeve I would wear or if a guy was over 8 inches she would with them.