Squirting Help!

So, ive had ALOT of sex. Kinky sex, the kind that you can walk for days afterwards...and yet not once have i squirted or soaked the bed sheets.

I kind of get to a point where my body spasms and then i dont like the feeling so i have to stop.

Is there something wrong with me?

Can anybody give me suggestions?

Should i try toys?

Thank you, its really fustrating because my boyfriend wants to make me squirt so bad and i wanna squirt so bad but it just wont happen.

Welcome to the forum.

Try the search box at the top.

Hiya,

There are already a few threads on squirting, you might like to check this one out as there's loads of helpful advice in it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1350-squirting/

I posted on there the other day as I'm also having trouble squirting, I've never been able to do it before. Nowadays I kind of feel like it's just one of those things that will either happen, or it won't, and as long as I'm otherwise satisfied it doesn't really matter. Try not to stress out too much, and don't let your partner put pressure on you as it doesn't come easily for all women!

What feeling are you getting? Some people stop right before they squirt because they think they're about to pee, but actually if you keep on going you might be sucessful. It takes getting used to apparently, so try to push through next time.

And check out some of the existing squirting threads :)

BDSM-curious wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

Try the search box at the top.

There's been so many new threads recently started on squirting. You'll find loads with a quick search.

Good luck and enjoy the forums.

I just kinda get an over whelming feeling and my body starts to shake and stuff like that? Then i kinda feel bad for having to stop.

Also, how do you know if your going to come? Or orgasim?

He has never pushed me anything like that, its me who really wants to do it xD

Even if i dont actually squirt! Just having that much juice come out of me, on his dick or face really turns us both on!

It's all about building it up, at first it's overwhelming when you shake and some get the feeling that they are going to pee, but the thing is to relax and don't push it, take it gradually and build up to it and don't feel ashamed if you can't do it right away. I thought i never would and then one day it just happened and now every time i orgasim i squirt, tmi aha but don't stress sweet. x

nJoy pure wand.....

As daft as it sounds try not to get to caught up on focusing on squirting as in my experience with my previous partner he was obsessed on me been able to, and it never happened as I was stressing myself out and not just enjoying the fact we had great sex and also he started to put pressure on me so it didn't work! Funnily enough I bumped into the guy in question the other evening and he had right old laugh telling my friend about my "problem". I was mortified and quite upset that he felt he could say this about me!

so just carry on enjoying sex!

As daft as it sounds try not to get to caught up on focusing on squirting as in my experience with my previous partner he was obsessed on me been able to, and it never happened as I was stressing myself out and not just enjoying the fact we had great sex and also he started to put pressure on me so it didn't work! Funnily enough I bumped into the guy in question the other evening and he had right old laugh telling my friend about my "problem". I was mortified and quite upset that he felt he could say this about me!

Ok apparently my iPad went crazy sorry guys!

Firstly you really should not be thinking or worrying about this when you having fun. But if it's bothering you I have a couple of tips.

I have found that for me (and some of my close friends) that squirting happens just before a orgasm, in a similar way to pre-cum when your giving head.

Relax with a bath and a glass of wine then give yourself a gentle warm up, a bit of solo forplay, you can cum but NOT orgasm. This is very important! Then get your OH to tease you/ get you turned on whatever does it for you, but NO penetration or clit play.

The next bit depends on the person you may wish to skip this part if it's not something you enjoy. Give your OH a bit of warm up/forplay oral, get him/her really excited but don't finish the job.

then when you are both really worked up and gagging for it, get out your favourite toy (the Tracey cox rechargeable bullet is great, very powerful.) and enjoy yourself. All the forplay and teasing should get you worked up and your body will be brimming with juices, and even if this doesn't work you will enjoy yourself more by not thinking or worrying about squirting.

I hope you enjoy

That does sound good!! He just keeps telling me not to worry and it will happen when im ready but its just one of those things....

We've been talking alot lately and he knows how i feel and i think (due to the fact that hes away) when he get sback our sex will be off the chart! Im also considering buying toys and using them without him at first and then letting him go wild with them!

Cant want! Thnx for the help guys!