Squirting - Sounds like a pain! No?

Everyone's over the moon about squirting. Those that can seem to love it, and those that can't wish they could.

Am I the only one who doesn't want to squirt? I don't mind a bit of mess, but squirting just sounds like such a hassle! I don't want to have to be prepping with towels and whatever, and I don't want to have to clean up after. I'm worried that if I start I won't be able to stop, and I don't want to have to worry about where I am and whether I'll destroy the sheets/sofa/car/clothes etc....

I'm already having spectacular orgasms in all sorts of different ways - so tell me guys, what am I missing?

Well, I can only talk from my own point of view.

I don't really see the massive fuss about it, my OH loves it when I squirt, but to me it just doesnt feel amazing or anything.

It satisfies me the same way candy does when I am peckish I usually say. It makes me feel relaxed, if I got tense muscles this will solve it quickly. Ones I have squirted I dont fuss about the "mess", it's a wet/damp spot, that's all. But while getting there I do find myself worrying about the "mess".

I say "mess" cause sex is always a bit messy, if its not me making a wet patch its him. Right?

BTW I find that it cleans out nicely, so don't worry about destroying sheets or anything.

I donno.. I'd try it if I where you, you might really like it.

I did it once and it just felt like a normal orgasm but less intense... I think my clitoral oragsms are better, but everybodys different right? Go have fun experimenting :)

I can only speak from my OHs experiences, She doesn't see the fuss about it either, she enjoys the feeling but says it's not that different from a normal orgasm, she also gets really embarrassed after squirting due to the wet patches on the bed.

I however love it when she does though, it's a big turn on for me, although she doesn't understand why. :P

If you're already having amazing orgasms then I would say that you're not missing anything at all but it never hurts to give it a go. :)

I'm another one who wishes it doesn't happen. Unfortunately for me I am very easy to make squirt and it happens nearly every time we play together. Like some of you have said above - the actual squirting itself, whilst it's nice, isn't anywhere near as satisfying as the main orgasm that follows. I hate the wet patch, and I really don't want to have to use a towel every time we have sex. If I could stop squirting I would. It is interesting there is always loads of how to start, but I have yet to find one to tell me how to stop (and still reach climax 'traditionally').

It's never appealed to me at all, it doesn't turn me on and I have no interest in trying to learn how to do it! My partner sometimes does it involuntarily but she really hates it, we generally avoid doing things that might make her do it actually because she hates it that much.

This is really interesting to me because I'm one of the ones that would like to do it. I never thought about the fact that once I start, it might happen every time and might not be able to stop! I think that would be annoying!
Is that the case then? Once the flood gates have been opened, you can't shut them so to speak? Lol

Sarah 77 wrote:

This is really interesting to me because I'm one of the ones that would like to do it. I never thought about the fact that once I start, it might happen every time and might not be able to stop! I think that would be annoying!
Is that the case then? Once the flood gates have been opened, you can't shut them so to speak? Lol

For what It's worth my OH know's when it's going to happen and if she doesn't want to, or we're not prepared then I just change what I'm doing and it goes away

Never happened and never will my libido has gone at the moment so not interested at all.

I personally love it. For me it heightens sensations especially during gspot orgasm. Having said that its totally different to clitoral orgasms so i wouldn't pick one over the other, i love it with or without the squirting so its not something we do all the time.
It does create alot of mess with us though, tends be be alot, but it happens often so we're well prepared :)

Sum Sub wrote:

Sarah 77 wrote:

For what It's worth my OH know's when it's going to happen and if she doesn't want to, or we're not prepared then I just change what I'm doing and it goes away

That's worth a lot actually SS! It's informative to hear other people's experiences and advice when it's something you've not experienced yourself yet. Keep the info coming :-)

Lou22 wrote:

I personally love it. For me it heightens sensations especially during gspot orgasm. Having said that its totally different to clitoral orgasms so i wouldn't pick one over the other, i love it with or without the squirting so its not something we do all the time.
It does create alot of mess with us though, tends be be alot, but it happens often so we're well prepared :)

Others have also said it's a different experience/feeling to a clitoral orgasm. Is it possible to describe it?

oooh difficult one. For me although there isn't the same intensity that can come from clitoral stimulation because it can often take time to have a gspot orgasm there's alot of build up so the release is amazing.
And of course you can have a gspot and clitoral orgasm at the same time which is always pretty great :)

I bet it's amazing to experience both at the same time! Well if anything, I'm gonna enjoy trying!

We can both tell when it is heading that way, I am not a gusher but definitely fall on the squirt side of the line. Like Sumsub, we just change what we are doing if the mess isn't appropriate.

That's good to know, thanks

I hate the thought of squirting, thankfully i've never done it and hopefully never will! I've also never understood if its just pee or not. If so that's certainly not my thing and sounds disgusting. I wouldn't want to sleep in a damp bed after also, just seems unnecessary and much too much of a pain.

I can do it but it takes a long time, and I end up worrying about making it happen more than actually enjoying myself.

Squirting orgasms are way easier for me that clitoral ones. What are you missing? Well, just a different experience. Just like anything, it is just a different experience and if it is not something you facy, or are even turned off by it, then I would say you are not really missing anything at all, because it just isn't for you.

The way I would describe it, is that g-spot orgasms are just as intense as clitoral orgasms, however, they are completely different in sensations. A clitoral orgasm builds slowly, until you reach a peak and then you fall over that peak and it is like an explosion for 10/20 seconds of orgasmic contractions and feelings. A g-spot orgasm (for me) builds quickly and the intensity peaks and peaks and peaks and the squirting is the release, the satisfaction, but there is no falling over a cliff and having numerous muscle contractions. It is simply peak peak peak...release and feel satisfied.

My g-spot orgasms satisfy me in similar ways to clit orgasms. I feel relaxed and content afterwards, and often they can satisfy me to the point that I no longer want to orgasm clitorally. The g-spot ones have sated my arousal in the same way a clit orgasm would. The other way round is different though. If I start with a clit orgasm, I often want to go on and have g-spot orgasms, as the area is even more sensitive and swollen and they feel even better.

There has been a bit of debate as to if a woman if just peeing or if the fluid is something else. I don't think I found a definitive answer, but I have found information about tests having been done on the fluid, compared to the womans urine and the squirt fluid shows much higher levels of something or other and seems to be different to urine. Nothing definitive though. I can tell you, as a woman who has been enjoying squirtinf for many years now, that I have actually sometimes peed instead of squirted, while being stimulated intensely, but therein lies a little fact....I can actually tell the difference. While it does come from the same piping (The urethra) there is something slightly different about the feeling of squirting, and the feeling of peeing. It is noticeable, but a subtle difference. It even went as far as my guy noticing the difference. On one of those nights when I was sure I actually peed a little as well as squirting, he said he noticed I had peed that time but didnt want to say. I think it was the smell (TMI but thats the truth. it smells different)

All I know is that it feels amazing and like another person said, I could not choose between only having clit orgasms, or only having g-spot ones forever more. It feels good so I don't care what the fluid is. The fluid is the outcome of a very good time. Thankfully my partner helped me accept that even more, by not being at all deterred by the fact that I once peed on him. lol

That's great information once again Fluffbags, you really do help those of us who haven't a clue.
I've been looking into it and apparently every woman ejaculates, but only some can release the fluid. In others, the fluid goes back up into the bladder. Whether this is true or not I don't know. The fluid was tested and there's something in it (can't remember what it's called) and when women orgasmed but didn't ejaculate, they tested their urine afterwards and that 'something' was detected in the urine. Apparently it's just a case of training your body to release the fluid.