Squirting tips

Hey all, does anyone have any tips on how to squirt, specifically that I can give to my partner. I have done it before through self pleasure, and try to advise him based on what has worked for me, but any additional suggestions of things we could try would be much appreciated. I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun trying them out even if we’re unsuccessful, definitely want to enjoy the journey as much as the end destination.

1 Like

There are loads of threads on this, use the search bar and happy reading :wink:

1 Like

I just started to last week for the first time. My first time was by myself, caught on video and sent to my hubby who was beyond thrilled (as he’s tried to get me to for years). 1) get yourself really turned on, whatever puts you in the mood, start doing it for an hour or more prior to actually doing it. 2) Go pee prior to having relations otherwise you might think that you’re going to go during it. 3) use a towel/ waterproof blanket/ or position yourself somewhere you don’t mind getting messy (sounds weird but now I know how to release it, i felt myself holding it because i didn’t want to get my couch dirty). 4) let yourself go, lose your inhibitions, and push out instead of holding in when he’s fingering you. 5) have him use his middle and ring finger and rapidly apply upper pressure or stroke rapidly a “come hither” motion.
I hope this works for you!

3 Likes

Thank you! So much here to try!

1 Like