Squirting

I really want to squirt. Any tips on how would be great :+1:

1 Like

I think everyone will tell you something different and I can’t do it everytime. I actually try to avoid it, to much mess lol

The one thing though which makes me squirt 90% of the time is a suction toy with a gspot arm.
I have the womanizer duo2 and the romp duo and both hit the spot.

3 Likes

Thanks, it only recently I have wanted to try it. My husband has said about it for a while.

1 Like

I have 2 toys that get me to squirt the We-Vibe Melt and the Womanizer Premium 2

I have had the pleasure of making my OH squirt a couple of times in the past. It’s normally after quite a bit of foreplay that intensifies as we move along. The first time was through PIV and the second was through me using my fingers inside her. I would love for her to release herself on my face, but this has yet to happen.

If you have a quick search, there’s a bunch of existing threads discussing tips for squirting.

You’re going to get a bunch of different (and sometimes conflicting) tips on the subject, but just remember that everyone’s bodies are different, and will all react to stimuli differently. What works for some may not work for another.

I’d have a search and read of the existing forum threads, and give some of the tips a test to find out what works for you :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am really keen to help bring my wife to a squirting orgasm and have read up and watched numerous YouTube tutorials about various ways to use my fingers to work towards it. It might have to wait until we have a decent amount of undisturbed time to really take it slow and build up to it, as currently our time together for sex feels super rushed and grabbing 10 mins before the kids wake up… (weekend away being planned by me later in the year to enjoy more time together). Difficult to navigate as I want to give her loads of time and attention on her pleasure but I sense then she feels the pressure to enjoy it and wants to direct it all back on to me and get me off (which is wonderful of course)… anyone else had similar scenarios?

I too am trying to make my wife squirt. I am putting no pressure on her whatsoever and just reading and trying different things each time. If it happens it happens, if it doesn’t it doen’t.

1 Like

I think you need to be fully relaxed, maybe a lot of foreplay and teasing through out the day and get some excitement to add to the build up of the event, I never did for years and then one day it just happened and I was a little embarrassed! However my OH loves it when this happens and gets a little disappointed if it doesn’t :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Definitely don’t need the added pressure of knowing that your OH is hoping or expecting that you will squirt.

It happened to my wife a couple of years ago for the first time and she’s in her 70s. She apologised (she was sitting on my face at the time) but I told her that I loved it.

Since then it’s happened a few more times but it’s not predictable and she knows that I don’t mind either way.

If she squirts then that’s great but if she doesn’t then she still has amazing orgasms and that’s great too.

There is never any pressure or expectation for her to squirt.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Coincidentally it happened again this morning while I was using the Womanizer OG on her clitoris for the second time in a few minutes. Her orgasms are always more intense when she squirts.

2 Likes

In 24 years of marriage, my wife squirted once, accidently, about 20 years ago. I have been yearning for it to happen again since…until, she read some peoples reviews in a book forum about the amazing orgasm people were getting from the Rose. She actually suggested I get this for us to try which was also a first :slight_smile: well without all the details, now about 95% of the time we use this toy, it happens and we have even now invested in a “splash blanket” so I don’t have to change the sheets everything we make love (noting that the love making is more than just birthdays and anniversaries :wink: )

Lovehoney Rose Glow 2-in-1 Clitoral Suction Stimulator with Egg Vibrator - Lovehoney

2 Likes

I’m not female however could I suggest you trying a toy like the njoy pure wand. Designed with direct gspot stimulation in mind, this toy can be a very useful tool in finding and massaging the gspot and helping women squirt.

1 Like

I have to use 2 hands, one to rub my clit and the other to finger my vagina

2 Likes

I assume the fingering focuses on the gspot? Would a toy not be more practical?

My wife swears by the nJoy wand

1 Like