Standing Orgasm's Yay Or Nay

I love masturbating standing, as i find the orgasm feels so much better i can really feel myself go, even feel the nice shivers start from my legs all the way up to my balls and cock sometimes when im reaching orgasm i can start to feel my legs/knees start to give way but i manage to stay up lol

No surprise then that i love standing sex.

I do do it if necessary but I don't get the enjoyment you do. Much prefer laying or even sitting in my office chair in my study with stuff to read or watch on PC.

I have masturbated standing up a few times, but I think the fun in that was where I was doing it, not the standing up bit.

I do love standing sex, and have only started orgasming standing up over the last couple of years. My husband knows that if I have a really big orgasm, my legs give way and so he'll need to catch me. I think he considers that to be a target :-D

I reach orgasm a lot quicker when standing so a yay from me!

Masturbating yes, having sex with a partner no. The reason for that is a bit funny, but being quite small and always going for people much taller than me (like my husband) always translate into a tricky situation when we've got to find the right angles to get things working properly.

Super yay. Being weak in the knees and trying to stay up is fun in itself.

Hubby to be loves making me orgasm whilst I'm standing - I try to keep standing but I cant help it and my legs buckle, its a real turn on for us both...xx

I do like solo fun standing up, when I orgasm I like the feeling of my juices coming down my legs, but I prefer not to be standing for sex. I get far too carried away during sex.

I have found myself collapsed in a heap in the shower tray after a very good solo orgasm In the shower!

Having sex standing - yes. Masturbating standing - no.

I don't know why, I feel like I'd have to spend time concentrating on keeping my legs standing. With a partner I haven't got to worry as such.

Having sex standing - yes. Masturbating standing - no.

I don't know why, I feel like I'd have to spend time concentrating on keeping my legs standing. With a partner I haven't got to worry as such.

I find standing sex quite the quad workout. Normally in the shower, me behind her, but as my OH is a bit shorter, I have to squat down a bit to get the angle right.

Masturbating in the shower yes

Full sex YES , concentrating on standing up seems to make it last longer and intensifies the orgasm.

Yes having sex standing is a huge turn on, I haven't managed to orgasm though, I need some tips ?