Standing

Good evening people.. I like to get a blowjob standing up off my partner and would like to return the favour by licking her while shes standing up . its something she very very rarely lets me do and i was just curious to see if any you members like to do things standing?

Honestly I simply canโ€™t standing up I get wobbly knees and at orgasm I want to collapse So no standing here

Haha but youve tried it tho ๐Ÿ˜‰ . thanks for the reply.

This reminds me of quite a few years ago when then was a clip doing the rounds on social media of Stoya standing up receiving oral (the video was just her face) and I believe she was smoking a cigarette at the same time. And I thought to myself How does she do it? I can barely stand, let alone do something else at the same time.

Have you asked her why she doesn't want you to do it very often? I would ask, then you know.

I like doggy (hate the name) but when we tried it with OH standing beside the bed rather than kneeling behind me on the bed it was very different. Sometimes these small things make an experience better or worse.

I can also echo the wobbly knees thing - I think I need to be on a bed / flat surface when I climax, even solo.

Yes, occasionally, l like being submissive licking the OH, whilst towering above me.

This sounds really good. I once sat under while she rode a dildo on the cupboard door.... Which was HOT!

I love standing. We do vaginal and anal in a variety of standing positions, and licking as well.

I do have the weak knees/collapsing thing, so part of the deal is he needs to catch me if they go. Have to say being pressed against a wall with my legs like jelly, being held up by him whilst he drives into me is one of my favourite things to do.

Standing sex is sooo good. We like it for a quickie or knee trembler as my husband calls it. It's even better if it's spontaneous in unfamiliar surroundings.

The over the door position aids can add a dimension of fun to standing up. We have this one:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33424

Itโ€™s great for keeping one leg up or both (we prefer one at a time), or you can just use the hand loops for support when the knees give way!

๐Ÿ˜‹

I agree with New enjoyment... I get weak knees when I like what we're doing, so there really is no point in receiving oral while standing.

However, we sometimes have sex or have him finger me while I'm leaning against the shower wall. Makes cleaning up afterwards much easier :P

Yeah, OH can't stand long enough to orgasm, ends always lying down. I don't mind, just love giving.

Yeah, OH can't stand long enough to orgasm, ends always lying down. I don't mind, just love giving.

Standing sex is great fun. Best I've had was up against a patio door in 6 inch heels so I was technically taller than my husband for once...changes all the angles.

As others have said, no point doing anything potentially orgasmic standing: the worry about my legs turning to jelly would negate me letting myself go enough to actually orgasm, so kind of no point.