Standing up sex

Question?

How do you have sex succesfully standing up?

When I was younger we managed it just about. But now the ole knees are giving out I cant take the strain. LOL!

Thing is my hubby and I are even matched in height.

Any tips please?

I just soooo wanted him to take me there and then last night - but after fumbling and nearly falling over we abandoned that idea and went for another position.

It is pretty tricky isn't it! Maybe standing up but bent over/leaning against something like a wall? It'd give you something to brace against and change the angles slightly, probably for the better?

I have never managed sex standing up although I have always wanted to. I'm about 12" shorter than my OH &there's no way we are going tomanage it even if out backs could cope. the nearest I ahve got is standing

I have never managed sex standing up although I have always wanted to. I'm about 12" shorter than my OH &there's no way we are going tomanage it even if out backs could cope. the nearest I ahve got is standing on a

I have never managed sex standing up although I have always wanted to. I'm about 12" shorter than my OH &there's no way we are going tomanage it even if out backs could cope. the nearest I ahve got is standing on a

oops pressed the wrong button lol

I was going to say standing on a step or too even's up the height but usually we use the table or whatever else is to hand.

C1

Spiral staircase!!!!!

TB

I wish it was maybe I could have hung from the middle post like the pole dancer do

C1

tallboy247 wrote:

Spiral staircase!!!!!

TB

Ha ha TB.

I've never managed sex standing up either, not even leaning on the wall really wish we could do it though xxx

We do it, but not for long.

TBH its not that intense for me anyway, unless its spur of the moment or he catches me offguard.

x

I've never managed it. You need *amazing* thighs to do it though - and the bloke needs a strong back. This is relieved by going at it against a wall, but it's still one for the more ripped gents...

Im so glad that Im not alone in not being able to do this!! LOL

Thanks people.

It's not practical for me, I'm 5'11 & my missus is 5'4, she's a shortass & I'll get smacked for saying that too ;)

Hey Toyman - long time no see?

Did you ever get to use the shaving powder to good effect?

A few years ago I had a bit of an accident which rendered me unable to walk for the majority of a year. TBH after this sex standing up had been a bit limited due to a number of obvious reasons. It was therefore a bit of a surpirse when a few months ago I lifted my Mrs. Clean off the bed, carried her over to the wall and continued.

Just watch trembling knees at the end!

Its usually how we get to things in the shower as well, easiest in a small space.

I've done it standing up without a wall for support in the deep past (long time back even for me) and it was ok, but not the big thing people seem to expect it to be. You have to tense youself up to stop from falling and that doesn't really lead to orgasms.

I would love to have the bloke pick me up and screw me against the wall though. I think everything would feel much more secure (less up in the air, as it were!) and generally sexier. But I never manage to get the request out there! lol

Hang on I just reread- do you mean both with feet on the floor? I've never managed that cos I'm a short arse! Only been picked up, legs round the waist stand up sex.

everyones feet on the floor makes for some akward back bending....for us at least.

ive been pinned against the wall...picked up etc...but that was back when I was stupidly skinny and weighed about the same as a bag of flour

Now that im *ahem* a proper woman, this is no longer possible unless Im shagging a rugby player...which only happens occasionally!

Standing up sex is also hard for me as im 5"4, so bit of a shorty really.

But hey...we can't have it all!!

xxx