Standing sex

Hey! Own up, who loves standing sex? Question is who has trouble with their GF being to short or BF being too tall? How did you overcome it? Heels, using furniture/props or just don’t bother with standing sex? Thanks

2 Likes

In the shower yes :raised_hands:

I’m quite tall and my OH is short so height difference does make it awkward…even if she wears high heels, but we do enjoy standing sex, in the kitchen with her sat on the work surface works well…and I love just picking her up for sex, it is a good workout though!! :yum::lips:

1 Like

My OH is slightly shorter and i have quite strong legs through my job, so i can manage it, but my thighs ache for days after! :joy:

2 Likes

love standing sex with me slightly bent over and him f… k me what a turn on

2 Likes

Love standing sex. My wife is a couple of inches shorter than me so bent over the table or kitchen sink works for us

My husband 6’1 and I am 5’1 the struggle is real guys! He has to lift me and I use the bed to put my feet against whilst he pushed me against a wall. Otherwise it bend over things or stood on top of things.

3 Likes

Love standing sex but I’m 5ft1 (and a half :joy:) and my partner is 6ft3 with bad knees so it’s almost impossible… I’ve joked that he really needs to make me a sex step or something :joy:

1 Like

I’m 5ft Husband is 5’10 but I have long legs for my height so not too many problems. An ex was 6’5 he would have to hold me up. His thigh measured bigger than my waist at the time :joy:

I’m quite short and husband is very tall so only works with me on a table or something

1 Like

Ooh love it over the kitchen sink on tippy toes

1 Like

Love standing sex, up against the wall, the shower, the kitchen side, the sink :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We did this morning. Mr John walked in as I was getting dressed. Thong was taken back off me and he took me from behind with me gripping the chest of drawers.
I do enjoy standing sex.

3 Likes

We’ve done standing PIV doggy and standing pegging doggy but standing face to face doesn’t work for either of us.

We sometimes do her bent over counter or kitchen table if it’s face to face I can pick her up which is ok for a bit but it’s hard to get into a rhythm I have to lift her up and down on me and my arms are like jelly afterwards

We have a small footstool we have around the house for reaching tops of cupboards etc…
The other half can stand on the stool and either use the wall or bed for support, it works great

I’d love it, but I’m actually slightly taller than hubby, and my legs are much longer so it doesn’t quite work unless he wants to tiptoe lol
Me kneeling on, facing the back of the sofa with him standing is perfect height though :ok_hand::joy:

1 Like

Love stand up sex but with the height difference shes usually on a table/desk or bent over the sofa arm for support and on tip toes. I do love it when she wears her stripper heals though which gives more options and especially love having her bent over with her hands against the wall

1 Like

Hmmmm I don’t really have stand up sex but after reading some of these posts - I want to experiment more :thinking:

I guess it’s tricky because of height difference and also the fact that you need some support at the right height aswell.

If I don’t wear heels I’m too short for him, but if I wear my killer heels then I’m too tall for him :rofl:

Those keep-fit step things are useful. Especially if you get one where you can change the height. :+1:

5 Likes