More that 4 months on and my review still isn't up?

I'm not too sure if this is the right place to post this, but on the 20th September 2010 I submitted a review about the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Slimline and it still hasn't been accepted. The review was a generally positive one, although I did point out that it didn't last long as the inside rusted when I used it in water. I figured it must have just been a one-off fault and I think I said so in my review. I can't access it now, but I'm assuming it fit into all the guidelines etc. It still says "awaiting approval", and seeing is it's now February 2011, maybe something's just gone wrong?

Mrs. T x

And sorry for the typo in the thread title!

Um, yes, it definitely sounds like somethings gone wrong. It usually only takes a few days for a review to go live.

Hopefully one of those clever staff people will see your post shortly, and be able to resurrect your review.

Your review must have just slipped through the electronic cracks....

Ir probably isnt because it has negative aspects, as there are also a fair few negative reviews going around.

Inara14 wrote:

Ir probably isnt because it has negative aspects, as there are also a fair few negative reviews going around.

This too, LH don't block bad reviews, they want it to be unbiased.

Hi MrsThreepwood,

We take reviews very seriously, and if there's a review about a faulty product we do our utmost to try and find out what was wrong and put it right . Generally if someone has reported a faulty product in a review (rather than contacting customer care), we make sure it's looked into by customer care in the first instance. Customer care then have a replacement sent out so the reviewer can leave a review of the toy/lingerie once it's working in the way it should be.

Whether someone liked or didn't like the product, we put the review live. I haven't been able to find your review on the system, so I'm not sure what has happened, but will make further investigations so hopefully we can get your review up for you.

Ah! I have found the problem, I will email you as I need some product rating scores.