stockings or hold ups

Maybe you'd find this interesting:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/497303-stockings-vs-hold-ups/

1 Like

Marlin wrote:

I love seeing a shapely leg in black opaque hold ups

my hubbys the same i only wear black opaque ones now!

stockins nad very raly holdups

I wear both but stockings and a suspender belt are sexier without a doubt.

1 Like

Stockings fan here..

Both! But prefer stockings.....

stockings every time, but you need to have a proper suspender belt with metal clips and for me, 6 straps.

1 Like

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Hold-ups under tight clothing that shows the lumps and bumps of suspender belts and regular stockings under less fitted skirts and dresses.

Sheer-to-waist nude tights are acceptable under little shorts on cold nights. ;)

Like your style.....

1 Like

both but hold-ups are sexier without a doubt the wife lucks grate with it

1 Like

Stockings always, not keen at all on tights. But i agree with other comments they need to be worn with a good quailty suspender belt or corset. Lovely.

1 Like

Stockings! I love garter belts.

as I've just recived some lovely hold ups as a gift through the post,it will deffinately have to be,hold ups today :)

Personally I prefer stockings. My fiancée shares my opinion: she always wears them, using hold-ups on occasion (e.g. when she's wearing very short micro-skirts or dresses as hold-ups go further up the leg than silk or nylon classic stockings).

1 Like

Fully fashioned black seamed stockings with a cuban heel and a proper suspender belt! BOOM!!! Sex in seconds!

Black stockings with very high heels.

1 Like

I love both but prefer hold ups. They're just a lot easier for me, though I do love how a garterbelt/suspender looks.

Also; tip for those who use garterbelts: Put your knickers on last and then it isn't a bother taking them off!

1 Like

Gemma TV wrote:

I wear both but stockings and a suspender belt are sexier without a doubt.

This. I dont wear but this is my preference lol.

Stockings and suspenders all the way

yeah qite agree tooo

evilandgorgeous wrote:

I love wearing both. I get a little kick out of wearing stockings and suspender belt and sexy undies under my work uniform, is that a little weird?

It certainly is not a bit weird.

I love to wear something "unexpected" beneath my worth clothes. I once wore a cock ring to an important business meeting so that I did not take myself too seriously.

Anyway my OH says lots of women like to feel secretly special under their work clothes.

1 Like