Which do you prefer?

Which is your preference :Tights, Stockings, Hold-Ups or bare legs. Personally I like it when the OH wears Hold-Ups, tights restrict the fun, stockings seem a little old fashioned, but Hold-Ups are fantastic. I appreciate that at times they feel less secure that either tights or stockings, but the gap at the top of the thigh between hold-up and panties must be one of the most erotic zones ever. What do others think?

My Husband is definitely a stockings man. When I asked him for his option on a babydoll I wore last night (for a review). His answer was - would have been better with stockings and suspenders 😂

1 Like

I found suspender tights are a thing I love. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34596 these are my fav. Smart enough for work, with added sex appeal 😏

1 Like

I'm a stockings girl, especially now I've found old fashioned metal clips that hold everything in place (unlike these tiny plastic things). I do have crotchless tights which I use if I need to, but mostly, it is stockings.

1 Like

Hold ups, so sexy. Can't remember last time she wore them for me though.

1 Like

Stockings for us too!

1 Like

Oh definitely hold ups all the way much more comfortable to me , but wear suspenders sometimes for the look .

1 Like

Same as above, prefer hold ups but need to invest in a better suspender belt with metal clasps 😊

1 Like

For me it's stockings and suspenders, but I don't mind hold ups, especially if I'm wearing a bodycon dress.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

1 Like

I’m still trying my best to convince my other half to wear anything or nothing instead of tights, but we compromised on the weekend when she wore crotchless tights.

‘Yes I know, it’s all about give and take 😀

Stockings every time they look awesome a nice pair of legs with heels

1 Like

ChloJakes wrote:

I found suspender tights are a thing I love. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34596 these are my fav. Smart enough for work, with added sex appeal 😏

+1 on this. So easy to slip on and just as sexy.

Yeh can see the attraction just viewed suspender tights...sorry stockings all the way and every time for me

Stockings for me love the feel of sheer stockings and attaching to suspenders

1 Like

ChloJakes wrote:

I found suspender tights are a thing I love.

Same here. Best of both worlds for me.

Bexy wrote:

I don’t own any tights and only leave the house bare legged in summer months when it’s too warm for hosiery and I have some colour in my otherwise pale legs. For me, it’s 90% stockings worn with a six strap suspender. Some outfits require hold ups but I don’t generally trust them to do the job all day.

I don’t understand the concept of “too warm for hosiery”. Stockings are always hot! Matched with a six strap suspender belt then the ensemble will be .... smoking!!!! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I wish i had the legs for bare, but i have really bad keratosis pilaris from ankle to groin, its all red and purple and horrible :(

Partner likes suspenders, i struggle with hold ups rolling down, and i hate seams so no tights here.

I 'd say hold ups

Hold ups....OMG so hot

1 Like

Holdups. They feel so nice and turn me on so much. Not worn them for my oh yet but just the thought of it makes my pants dance 😉