stockings or hold ups

what do the girls prefer and what do the guys prefer

stockings hold ups never hold up lmao xxx

I prefer holdups....by the time you do up the suspender belt and remember to put your knickers on you forget why your wearing it all in the first place haha

1 Like

lol foget about the knickers babes easyer xxx

spoken like a real expert

stockings and suspender no knickers mmmmm

lol am just a normal down to earth nymph lol

hold ups for me although Hub would prefer me to wear stockings.....somehow the stockings straps always get messed up when cavorting......

1 Like

Stockings! Hold ups never hold up on me, however stockings are more tricky to put on & most importantly take off haha. I'm looking to get some crotchless knickers to go with some stockings to solve this problem ;)

1 Like

I wear hold ups more often as I can find doing the straps on the stockings can be a pain in the arse :L But when I have plenty of time to get ready then I wear stockings :) They just look sexier as you have the strap on show, where as with hold-ups you just see the top and it's not as exciting in my opinion

1 Like

Always stockings for me the finer the better I always put the stockings on then fasten them to the suspenders and then do that up last

I prefer stockings and ive just asked my OH and he agrees :) sometimes i put pants on before like an idiot and then its a cufuffle but i really like just dressing up for when he comes back and then running away so he has to chase me :D and then it doesnt matter whats on where xx

1 Like

Stockings :)

Stockings and thigh high boots x

1 Like

i prefer stockings only because i prefer to wear a suspender belt too :p

1 Like

both ;) !!!

Stockings!

Hold-ups seem intent on rolling down my legs whilst giving my (toned!) thighs muffin tops.

I love wearing both. I get a little kick out of wearing stockings and suspender belt and sexy undies under my work uniform, is that a little weird?

2 Likes

I love seeing a shapely leg in black opaque hold ups

stockings