Stockings

The Hubby & I love RHT’s plus Fully fashioned!
They’re made on the old looms!
They look amazing with a suspender belt & heels@

5 Likes

I’m like you, just love to see a lady in stockings, wife not interested at all. Such a shame.

3 Likes

I love the feeling of stockings against the legs

8 Likes

@Anon220202 @steve19
I could not live without my stockings and suspenders- I wear them generally every day although in winter I use thicker types but feel so feminine wearing them .

I would possibly suggest you buy your partner a nice set where it’s matching bra, knickers suspender and stockings or basque with stockings for Christmas and when she opens them ask her to put it on for a special treat

I appreciate they can be fiddly but so worth it - as I woman I feel it’s also a turn on as well

Just keep trying

Ps… don’t buy cheap (china) stockings - they are horrible :stockings:

6 Likes

I love the image of stockings and a suspender belt, need to do some shopping with the OH soon. She has short legs, has any one got any recommendations?

1 Like

Either or! And throw tights into the mix. Just something about all 3 that really gets me going :yum:

1 Like

A great idea @batjamboree but I have tried this on 3 occasions and not had a positive result within any. I am really pleased you like wearing them and I must say you have a very nice profile picture. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Also fishnets :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

both me and my wide enjoy wearing stockings and suspenders - she however often wears without her knickers and just WOW - just so sexy .

as a man its necessary to be confident in your sexuality - i enjoying during sex try to keep my stockings on especially if im being spanked :paddle:

6 Likes

Especially when you’re first putting them on​:blush:

3 Likes

Both Mr W and I adore stockings & suspenders and also hold-ups… really turns him on…

4 Likes

I’d be happy to wear those any preference on colour?:wink:

2 Likes

Smooth legs in summer :sunny: and cute stockings in winter :snowflake:

4 Likes

Stockings all the way.
I go for plain black, white or cream/ivory with quite a high denier usually so I can really feel that I’ve got them on. Also a bit more forgiving on hairy bloke legs! :joy:
Also have to be pulled tight enough that my suspenders just tug ever so slightly when walking around.

3 Likes

I wear RHT & Fully Fashioned nylons.
I wear them for myself but the the Hubby adores them too!
Win win for both of us!

4 Likes

Do you like crotchless tights worn with either a short skirt or knee length one for teasing​:wink:

1 Like

Mrs W here … Not usually, I prefer stockings and suspender belt or hold ups, either with short skirt or longer split skirt …

5 Likes

I like the sound of the long split skirt​:blush:

1 Like

I’m still very interested in what you mentioned the other night​:wink:

1 Like

Nylons with a suspender belt & leather look skirt.

4 Likes