Storage for larger toys

I have a few toys that I can't store in bags and I'm trying to work out the best way to keep them safe. They are all silicone but due to the length (over 12 inches) and the fact I don't want to bend them it makes storage options tricky.

Any suggestions on how to do this and what materials can be used to wrap/cover them that won't leach chemicals or damage them?

I've got hard plastics that have melted due to chemical transfer so I'm aware of the need to keep them separate and have separate drawers for each material.

You can get cloth/fabric shoe bags which may be long enough

I suggest some drawers, bags and cases just wouldnt accomodate your toys. Invest in lovehoneys storage bags (highly recommended) to seperate everything, use cut up piece of cardboard to create sections in the drawer. Get a little bit creative with it if you can, would be fun! I think storage/display is part of the fun with keeping toys.

We use cotton draw-string bags. They are sold by loads of places and are available in a wide range of sizes. We store a double-ended dildo complete with harness in one quite easily. The only down side is that they all come in the uniform off-white colour so you need to do something (like dye them different colours) so you can grab the right one while your mind is otherwise engaged.

I know some of these toys are way too long or big to be stored in a drawer. I put them in T-SHIRTs and hang them in my wardrobe.
The bottom of the T-SHIRTs are sewed together followed by the center half. 2 loose pockets are then created. The oversized toys are inserted through the opening of the collar. Each T-shirt could hold 2 toys and I hang them up like other clothes in the wardrobe. Hope you like the idea.

I store all of ours in LH bags or microfibre clothes in a pilots briefcase - more than large enough for our Doxys.

Using some white cotton sounds like a suitable idea, I'm happy sewing bags the correct size. Nothing I can find on LH is large enough unfortunately.

Old pillow cases might work too! Just be sure to tie the end, then put away in a box so you don't accidentally bend your toy

Some pillows come in their own little zip up cases when you buy them, we use those sometimes, works a treat!

Hi why not use big storage chest as this what i use through not portable but it does what i want. The one i have is wooden one through you can google "big storage chest" and you will find some good ones through it depends on your budget.

cobra1987 wrote:

Hi why not use big storage chest as this what i use through not portable but it does what i want. The one i have is wooden one through you can google "big storage chest" and you will find some good ones through it depends on your budget.

I wouldn't want to use wood because there can be some nasty chemicals in the finishes that may damage the toys. I'm using a drawer at the moment and that's fine but they are loose in there and I want to protect against other things coming in contact with them.

me and my partner have a velvet lined storage chest with a shackle on so we can lock it to keeps everything nice and safe and clean

What about http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31272 ?

It doesn't have to be used for bondage kit and it's nice and roomy!

The Honeybees wrote:

What about http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31272 ?

It doesn't have to be used for bondage kit and it's nice and roomy!

Thanks for the suggestion but it's not big enough for what I want. I'm going to make my own bags because that way they can be the correct size.

I use ziplock bags. At the moment some of them are in plastic boxes but I ran out of space so they are in bags or their original boxes until I get a better storage system. I just bought a small fake leather ottoman to replace one that got damaged during a leak but I plan to buy a large one which should hopefully store my sex toys if they are not in boxes.

There are lots of sizes of hard-shell pelican cases with fully-customizable interiors that might suit your needs. I use them a lot for audio equipment. You can search for them on Amazon.

We have an ottoman bed (which means that you kinda lift the matress up to reveal storage underneath. Seems great - but when you are "in the mood" its not awesome). And under the bed we use IKEA SKUBB storage boxes.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/small-storage-organisers/clothes-organisers/skubb-storage-case-black-art-40290366/

They are available in black (good for theme) and in various sizes and also you can fit SKUBB mini boxes parts into them (also in black article 601.926.33).

I'm not sure about 12", but don't LH do silky drawstring bags? I'm sure I have some, mine are blue or purple with a pink logo (in my head this is the LH heart). Also I reviewed this:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29235&reviewid=106965#customer_reviews

Its 14" externally so I would assume 12" fits in. Our magic wand certainly does!