Storing a pinwheel?

I recently purchased a pinwheel and it is my first. It's divine. I'm just not sure how best to store it as it seems to catch on everything. Any tips?

I brought this one :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32543

Have you kept the box, as that's a good place to store pin wheels in.

I'd look for some kind of leather pouch, the normal silky ones that LH sells will let the spikes poke through. Maybe something like a soft leather eyeglass case?

It doesn't need to be elaborate, I sellotaped two pieces of card together to make a sheath for mine. Sheath on it lives alongside my other bondage gear

Missmhithrha I like the idea of a leather pouch, I'll see what I can find around.

I do have the packaging in the recycling box still...... I think....... But I'm a bit fussy about stuff being in cute nice pouches and the packaging was a bit boring. Might be the best option though.

Thank you both x

I fold a few pieces of toilet paper over till it's the width of the pinwheel then thread it through and roll the wheel so it covers all the spikes. I'm desperate not to bend the spikes.
I hope I made sense.

The one I got of these came with a plastic box, although while the same device it was by a different company and a quarter of the price. I'd recommend a box really even if it's just a tuperwear.

Thank you all, I think I'm going to have to do a bit of looking around

Sum Sub wrote:

It doesn't need to be elaborate, I sellotaped two pieces of card together to make a sheath for mine. Sheath on it lives alongside my other bondage gear

+1 This is exactly what Mr Scorpius has made for our pin wheels :) xx

Sum Sub wrote:

That is a great idea.

You can then put it in another little storage bag/pouch so it looks 'prettier' I suppose. Although none of my bondage gear is stored in bags - it's all in one box.