Strap ons

LadiesMan wrote:

I'm straight, married, but always wondered what it would be like. I also like to be a 'sub' too, and long for the wife to take more of a 'dom' role. Unfortunately - I don't think its going to happen anytime soon :o(

Have you spoken to your wife about it? Sometimes it can all seem a bit daunting changing roles and such. Often you need to ease into it rather than throwing yourselves in. For example, I'm beginning to warm to the idea of bondage lately. Planning to ease myself and my boyfriend into it by buying just some tape and/or a blindfold, rather than kitting ourselves out with whips and leather and all sorts. Same could be said for the sub/dom thing. Perhaps just start with something as simple as your wife being on top or something like that, you can build up to it.

Ecksvie wrote:

LadiesMan wrote:

I'm straight, married, but always wondered what it would be like. I also like to be a 'sub' too, and long for the wife to take more of a 'dom' role. Unfortunately - I don't think its going to happen anytime soon :o(

Have you spoken to your wife about it? Sometimes it can all seem a bit daunting changing roles and such. Often you need to ease into it rather than throwing yourselves in. For example, I'm beginning to warm to the idea of bondage lately. Planning to ease myself and my boyfriend into it by buying just some tape and/or a blindfold, rather than kitting ourselves out with whips and leather and all sorts. Same could be said for the sub/dom thing. Perhaps just start with something as simple as your wife being on top or something like that, you can build up to it.

Thanks for replying Ecksvie.. I'm afraid I suggest it quite often (maybe too often?), and yet it always seems like I'm the one initiating any sort of sexual contact, and quite often I get rebuffed as well... And therefore any sort of change in role (especially one as drastic as using a strap-on) would be absolutely out of the question. We did use bondage tape the other day, but I had to put it on myself, as she just outrightly refuses to be spontanous or daring :(

MrWright wrote:

My girlfriend was rubbing her clit up and down my ass, i suggested we add something else to this and now we have a feeloe , not used it as yet but looking forward to it :)

I hope you like it! Make sure you review it afterwards ;-) I was looking at the feeldoe for me and my oh but not sure whether to go for that or a regular strap on yet

i am working my way up to strap ons, havent talked to the PH about it yet but i think i would be keen shortly.

go for it dirty i'm going to buy the oh a new one for xmas

lickmadick wrote:

go for it dirty i'm going to buy the oh a new one for xmas

oooh, strapon pressie, nice :-) .... which one are ya gonna get?

Wizzie86 wrote:

MrWright wrote:

My girlfriend was rubbing her clit up and down my ass, i suggested we add something else to this and now we have a feeloe , not used it as yet but looking forward to it :)

I hope you like it! Make sure you review it afterwards ;-) I was looking at the feeldoe for me and my oh but not sure whether to go for that or a regular strap on yet

Heyo beautiful stranger!

I really recommend the Mantric Sysil Edge: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044

I think it's miles better than the feeldoe: prettier, nicer quality & adjustable!

If you get either though I also recommend getting a harness to hold it in, when I get carried away my muscles squish too hard and push it out!

xxKPxx

Thanks for the heads up pretty lady :-) Haven't seen you around in a while :-( or maybe it's just that I haven't been around much recently xxx

Ohh, good topic! I have always wanted to try a strapon. Partly, because i am really getitng into anal play. Mostly though because i'm lazy, and i want to lay there while someone else does all the hard work! lol ;) But while we are on the topic of strapons, has anyone evr used (or thought of using) a strapon as well as a penis? The idea being be could fill both your holes at the same time. Just a thought!

ps : Mr Wright.. nice arse!

Hi. My gf absolutely loves fucking me with a strapon. The way we got into it was she did a search for top female sex fantasies. Right up in the top 3 was screwing the man with a strapon. She 'mentioned' this to me and my eyes lit up. Couldn't believe my luck! I've always played with dildos privately and the thought of her doing it for me was a dream come true. I pretended to be completely new to anal dildos though and we went to London and browsed the sex shops. Finally decided on the Doc Jonson vaculock harness which came with a relatively tiny 6inch realistic cock. She was a little worried about it being cock shaped but I was right up for that. Anything smooth is a waste of time in my opinion as you just can't feel it. Cock shaped or not, the fact is this is a woman doing it to you, not a man so any doubts about it being anything but heterosexual are not valid in my view. I very quickly upgraded the 6inch to a Kong realistic at 8inches, which frankly was still way too small. Whilst she was out one night I got tinkering and managed to adapt one of my 'secret' dildos to fit the vaculock harness. My John Holmes dildo is around 12" so I chopped off the suction cup, heated up a socket from my car repair socket set on the gas hob and when it was hot enough, melted a nice hole into the base. This thing now fits the harness vacu plug like a dream. Next night I produced this thing, she gladly slipped it on and she fucked the hell out of me. Not only did I manage 2, yes 2! Prostate orgasms but she comes like crazyl whilst doing it. Just the act and the strap rubbing against her drives her bananas. She comes very intense and we both bloody love it. I get emails at work saying I'm getting fucked that night and it turns me on no end. Go for it fellas. It's awesome.

So like others i have always wondered about strap on play, i have suggested it to my OH but she doesnt really seem into the idea, although i have a panty fetish which she has come around to over the last few months and now quite enjoys dressing me in her sexy underwear, do u think it will be a matter of time or is it quite a big step for a GF to don a strap on and be really dominant with it?

I have tried to point out some of the smaller items on site but she said she liked this but would this just be a crazy first buy?? :-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13451

cheers,

So like others i have always wondered about strap on play, i have suggested it to my OH but she doesnt really seem into the idea, although i have a panty fetish which she has come around to over the last few months and now quite enjoys dressing me in her sexy underwear, do u think it will be a matter of time or is it quite a big step for a GF to don a strap on and be really dominant with it?

I have tried to point out some of the smaller items on site but she said she liked this but would this just be a crazy first buy?? :-

cheers,

cheers,

I have tried to point out some of the smaller items on site but she said she liked this but would this just be a crazy first buy??

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13451 cheers,

It is fairly large for a beginners strap on I think. I've been looking for me and my partner and I wouldn't want anything bigger than a 1.4 diameter. It's the girth more than the length that's the issue as you don't have to insert the whole shaft. I'd look for a couple of toys that you would be comfortable with and let your partner choose between them x

Look at the 'Fetish' Range They have some nice beginner sets, Or If you're feeling spendy, Look at the Tantus Curve. Both are in my reviews list ;)