Strapon's: Harness or Brief Type

What type of strap on harness is your favorite and why? The Strap type or the Brief type.

2 Likes

My wife prefers the brief style.
just because they’re easier to put on and you don’t have to mess with all the straps and adjustments.
even though I think the harness looks sexier

1 Like

Is there a LH brief you can recommend? I agree with you, there is something dangerous and sexy about a harness :sunglasses:

1 Like

We have this one and my wife prefers it to struggling with harnesses

This one is on the wishlist:

1 Like

We have the rodeoH but it’s the same exact thing but this one is a little cheaper.

I would highly recommend it.
just make sure of your sizing they have some scratch but no adjustment

1 Like

I would recommend the harness, they give you more control then the brief type, we have tried both.

When using larger dildos on the harness is also more comfortable and they give your wife more control over the dildo, besides that the harness with a nice big strapon dildo on it looks really sexy.

We have the Doc Johnson Vac-U-lock luxe harness

1 Like

We have both and we use both regularly for pegging me.

The harness briefs are easier to put on, my wife finds them more comfortable but, because they are stretchy, they offer less control when she is thrusting so we use them for the smaller dildos.

The actual strap type harnesses need more adjusting when you put them on but they hold the dildo more securely so we use them with our bigger dildos.

1 Like

We have the harness brought from here last year but mrs shades feels that it take the passion out of the moment and she says feels and looks ridiculous, so i think we might give the briefs a try as im still new to pegging and want a nice gentle start ( i was going to say an easy entry level start :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am brand new too. My wife mentioned it months ago and it’s taken me this long to understand (or try to understand) the role reversal and pleasure for her. I’m a guys guy and LH has really been helpful with all the reading I’ve done on here.

1 Like

ES335? My main is a Les Paul 1971 with mini humbuckers through a pre CBS 64’ Super Reverb. I really appreciate what you had to say. Rock On and never grow old.

1 Like

Excellent advice, and I have been leaning toward buying both and letting her decide. At this stage I can’t image “bigger.” I still feel it days later after my yearly prostate exam. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My concern is similar to what you said, “sizing.” She wants me to do the buying, and picking the size is very difficult for me. Thanks for taking the time.

Thanks for helping. I am leaning toward the brief and the beginner tapered 7" dildo. My wife has indicated she wants at least as much between her legs as what I do to her, it seems fair, but I am nervous to say the least.

2 Likes

I can’t find the dildo on its own but this one worked for us and I’m fairly new to this!

This one is good for both of us and the brief helps hold it in.

If you’re nervous, that’s fine! You could practice on your own. Nice and relaxed and nice and slow.

2 Likes

Circumference is the number your going to be wanting to pay attention to when picking a dildo. What size anal toys have you used before?

1 Like

Based on a 335. I made it myself. Its a slightly downsized solid body routed out to lose weight. It’s actually a through neck with Van Zant humbuckers wired for in/out of phase and coil tapping.

2 Likes

I have not used any anal toys before. After a yearly prostate exam I can feel it for days, and that’s just my doctor’s finger.

Wow, incredible. I really admire folks who can build and make guitars. My second go to is a Gibson ES 339.

Definitely practice, butt plugs are a good way to ease in and get used to the sensations.

1 Like

That is an excellent idea, to practice. I’m even nervous about that. A lot of comments I read from guys similar to me is, they wish that had done what we are talking about years ago. There is so much encouragement and support, I can’t figure out why I am still hesitant.

1 Like